Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tiu...

We dominated the game but failed to make it count. The team have only themselves to blame. And I wouldn't finger Saha out as the scapegoat, that's just convenient.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
OMG... Another 1-0 away defeat in de Europe game... Nin beh le... Dominating almost de whole game but cant make it count was really frustrated... No doubt it was a good free kick from Nakamura, but it jus not de result MU wanna at this crucial moment... :X-: Yeah, i wouldnt point my finger at Saha either... It was infact a superb save by their keeper... MU hv had enough chances to make this game count... But... Sigh!!!

SAF play his almost strongest team for this game... Again, MU got to do it in 2 wks time against Benfica (not them again huh)... This time its a hom tie... So definately no more excuses...

Since MU got a extra day of rest b4 this Sunday game, hopefully all players can pick themself up n play a great game against Chelshit...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea man... very concern bout the chelsea game. If just gotta win it, and again.. morale boost for the benfica game. Else, i think itz a big big challenge.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
This is another reminder again not to take anything for granted. We may be going great guns but one or two bad results would dismantle everything. We went into the Celtic game needing only a point to qualify. Now we end up needing a do or die against Benfica. How things can change. We have to be playing hard and be fighting all the way to May if we want to win anything.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
next CL in home.......heart/pulse faster than last yr again.....arggg....
is decide which team to go in last 16......

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Eventhough we lost the match, i thought that the team passed the ball really reallly good. Totally dominated the midfield. Or maybe celtic was shit hehe. Damn freekick. And the linesmen dont help either

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Possession is very important to a team like ManUtd, especially with all de quality players MU hv in de team... But dominating games without making it count is really bad... Mmm... very dissappointing le...

Come on ManUtd!!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
if we get a draw i think we should qualify also since our head to head with benfica is better unless we lost to them 0-1 then everything will be over...

to be a world class team,can't miss chances like that...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jus look at de EPL fixtures today... After this Chelshit game, MU is playing Everton on next Wednesday, Nov 29 at hom... While Chelshit r playing Bolton away on de same day...

Wow!!! So this Sunday game become more n more important for ManUtd to win it!!! Let assume if MU win this Sunday match, 6 points lead... Then somemore they (Chelshit) hv to go to Bolton, not an easy place to get result... Mmm... If all goes well n MU can win tht hom game against Everton, bigger points gap r possible... All this is possibble only if ManUtd play well n win both this hom games...

Very excited n nervous abt this Sunday game... Hopefully we are all able to watch a great match cos both teams r gonna field their strongest team for this match... I think Mr. Arrogant Mourinho wil wanna play to win... So it suit MU too... It means they wil not put 10 men behind de ball... Key area for this match again lie on de midfield... Am expecting Rooney to drop back more in this game to help out on de midfield attacking side... For this kinda games, normally both teams' strikers wil b tightly marked!!! So no defensive lapses r allow... Mmm... Hopefully Scholesy n Carick wil hv another superb game... Big chances for Carrick to prove himself again, he is slowly getting back to his best form which he shown during his time at Spurs...

I really HOPE ManUtd win this game... No matter how they do it... As long as they can do it, I'll b very HAPPY!!! Tight game, 1-0 to ManUtd!!! :_::_::_:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
jsut hope that the strikers put on their shooting boots.. .coz we all know.. dominating the game alone is useless if u can get the ball to the back of the net..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The problem we are facing is that, although the goals are coming from many different players (which is good), we have not got a genuinely prolific predator (since Ruud's departure) apart from the injured Ole. Saha and Rooney both strike me as guys who will score in bursts. They'll score a few, not score for a while, score a few again. Sort of like a gun stuck in semi-auto.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Fernando Torres is coming to Old Toilet to help us ease tht striking 'problem' in January (I hope, hehehe)... I think both Saha n Rooney shld try their luck more outside de box... Both of them hv superb power behind de ball... Jus tht they need to try it more often... Try to shoot more, instead of everytime trying to pass de ball wide...

Both Giggsy n Ronaldo wil b crucial in Sunday game oso... Lotsa ppl said Chelshit 'weakness' is tht they dun play wide too often... Hopefully both MU wingers can explore this area more n thus create lotsa golden chances for the attackers!!!

:_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Chelsea play a compact and powerful game. They are very very tight and strong down the middle and at the back, which is what makes them so difficult to beat. We have to score first to lure them out of their comfort zone. If, god forbid, they score first, it'll be one heck of a job trying to break them down, which will leave us exposed on the counter (like what happened at the end of last season).

They'll be strong on possession so we need to take care of ours as well. Attack with pace and width. They are not the quicker teams around so our forwards running on the flanks and the channels between defenders should be key.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Light on when VTEC open

I have a friend who used to drive an EK. Theres a light on the right on the dashboard which will on when the VTEC open. Any idea how to do this? Roughly how much will it cost and where can you get this done??? How about DIY-ing on a Mivec?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience