Manchester united football club

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
great victory!

wat a come back.. thanks to rooney..

next week's game is a crucial one.. hope MU will be well prepared for it..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
hooray!!!
nice 1...
was so happy to c rooney score!!
shouted at mamak when h score!!
WAHAHA...
but was dissapointed when ronaldo miss!!!
damn it

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
apart from d red devil.i also support liverpool,arsenal n chelsea... so,cool down!
last 20 years,liverpool is da best in england... 4 european cup,great achivement!

ronaldo miss of d season... i was shock when he miss it... btw, we hold on n get d 3 points! i think i can smell something liao... we've got chance to win d trophy from chelsea liao... nvm losing to big team! as long as we can get 3 points from those middle n bottom teams,it should be enough...:X-:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Dude, how can u support all 4 teams la ?

Anyway, to be fair, the ball was bouncing when ronaldo misskicked it. But then, it is still damn funny hahaha. And neville should practise how to shoot the ball into the corner, not the middle or straight towards the goalkeeper

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
i dont think ur statement "dont matter losing to top teams, as long as we gain points from mid-low table teams" is true..

as champions, we should perform in a way that top teams have to struggle very hard to even earn a point... thats wat i think.. if not, the title CHAMPION's is not a fear anymore...

consistency shud be maintained, from top team to lower table teams matches... even for friendly, champions shuld maintain their consistency as to be a reputable and fear-ed team in the league...

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
those people who support alot of teams are usually glory hunters or big time punters - for example a utd fan liking liverpool's win streak last season and arsenal's before that lol

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I thought it was a good performance, one that displayed our steely determination this season. This game and the Blackburn game have both been tricky away fixtures that we did well to get all 6 points from, points we probably would have dropped last season. So I say good show from the lads.

Definitely didn't play our best technically or skill wise, but it showcased the guts and character of the team. And I say team, cos although 2 fine Rooney goals got us out of a hedge, the team as a unit put in the hard work.

Looks like Ronaldo borrowed Rooney's boots from last week. At Blackburn, Rooney missed 2 sitters and this week, it was Ronaldo's turn. Funny that. Hopefully, like Rooney, Ronaldo would recover and score 2 in the next match.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
fish: the other day i was in Bangsar and saw a bookstore with the name of Silverfish....so you are the taukeh ar??

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Bookstore? Highly unlikely :biggrin:

No, I'm not the taukeh. The real taukeh must have thought this Silverfish fellow at zth is rather interesting and therefore opted for the name :biggrin:

I wonder if I can sue.

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
keong_GSR said:
apart from d red devil.i also support liverpool,arsenal n chelsea... so,cool down!
last 20 years,liverpool is da best in england... 4 european cup,great achivement!

ronaldo miss of d season... i was shock when he miss it... btw, we hold on n get d 3 points! i think i can smell something liao... we've got chance to win d trophy from chelsea liao... nvm losing to big team! as long as we can get 3 points from those middle n bottom teams,it should be enough...:X-:
We won it 5 times.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Important win for you guys, early signs are that it will be a 2 horse race this season.

Of course everyone's entitled to their opinion, I'm just wondering why you labeled us as being 'fake'. Beating the bottom sides will definitely increase your chances of winning merely because there are more of them. Beating the top sides however, gives you bragging rights :regular_smile: Of which we don't have any yet though :confused_smile:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
si|verfish said:
Bookstore? Highly unlikely :biggrin:

No, I'm not the taukeh. The real taukeh must have thought this Silverfish fellow at zth is rather interesting and therefore opted for the name :biggrin:

I wonder if I can sue.
Yes you can if you had registered Silverfish as your trademark earlier....hehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great game n great result too... Yeah, it was a hard away game for ManUtd together with last wk away to Blackburn!!! 2 marvellous strikes from Rooney bag de 3 important points for MU... It really suprised me how well S. Utd man marking tactics are... They man-mark both Scholes n Carrick, whom always started our attack, very closely n wherever they go... Then S. Utd oso packed their box when they know most of MU attack wil b coming from de wings... If they cant block de crosses from coming in (cos MU hv 2 superb wingers in Giggsy n Ronaldo), they tried to pack it out in de middle of de box... Mmm... This show tht Neil Warnock did his homework really well...

But as many hv notice, its de team determination tht get de team through again... Yeah, i agreed too if it was last season MU wil b great if they can jus get a draw out of this fixture... This season MU hv got more determination, team spirit n self believe in killing games off... Agreed too Neville shld hv practice his finishing more when he come 1 to 1 with de keeper... This was not de 1 time tht he managed to get himself into such an important position to score... But he spun it all... Mmm... Practice, practice, practice n practice!!!

As for Ronaldo... Hahaha... Hopefully he pass on de 'boot' to Drogbar n Sheva this coming Sunday when Chelshit come to visit our 'Old Toilet'!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No, we're not referring to the BMW 328 as seen in the E36 and E46 generations. This is way before it. BMW is paying its tribute to the first sports cars in its portfolio. Made in the 1930s, the BMW 328 was equilavent to the BMW Z8 in modern days. The BMW 328 Hommage is built to identical looks to the older car, however its lightweight philosophy has been enchanced with the use of Carbon Fibre plastics as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience