Manchester united football club

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Will Drogba and Ballack be playing then? I don't know the extent of their injuries. If there is a weakness, it's on the left flank where Boulahrouz will most likely play.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Actually I think Boulahrouz is playing at the right back position, but probably would be replaced by Ferreira. He is actually a centreback but couldnt get any luck playing there with Carvalho and Terry being first choices.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
but actually...i think that carvalho is quite shitty if u ask me...
and Terry is not flawless...can be seen in his england days.
their defence is that solid is mainly due to essien and makelele and cech.
they play for each other, hence the solidity.

and i think that bouhlarouz was magnificient at stamford bridge in his battle against ronaldinho.
but not as good in the return leg...

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Terry is slightly overrated if you ask me, but nevertheless world class

Makelele has been the core of the Chelshit's defence since he arrived, with the addition of Essien, made life easier for them.

I don't see why Man Utd can't win this match. Maybe poor finishing may cost them

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
blarrrdy hell....
i was wearin my Man U's jersey today...and was walking nicely...
suddenly...'plekkk!!'
bird poo on my shoulder!!!
bad sign....BAD SIGN!!!

let's pray for tonite...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Tight game guys. We we're better in the 1st half but Chelsea responded well in the 2nd. Overall a fair result of a fast and furious game. Because it was a home game, it was probably 2 points dropped for United, but in the big scheme of things, we maintained the gap between ourselves and Chelsea. From now, we have to keep on fighting for every single point. This will be tight, as was this match.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
i was so happy at d 1st half...
then was abit rejected at d 2nd half...
n feel so frustarated at last min to c chelsea try to play at d corner to avoid us from taking d ball!!!

we really played well at d 1st half man...
n there is about 2 chance that we should score it but d player miss it!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
but the overall picture is not that encouraging.
From now onwards...all our big games against the top 3 teams will be away games.

I have to say Carrick had a very very good game...his passing was astute to say the least.
And let's not forget how he slided in to tackle and won the ball prior to the goal...
Rooney had a very quiet game and Ronaldo was running nowhere bcos he was too fast for everyone...
i have to say we were the more dangerous team and am somewhat dissapointed with the result bcos Chelsea rarely threatened though they have the lion share of the posession in the 2nd half.
Am dissapointed bcos we failed to respond to their game in the second half..
but the way Carrick and Scholes cooperated to shut down Lampard was superb...

And i HATE DROGBA!!!
blardy hell knnccb

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
BTW, that world class cunt Drogba should have been sent off for a deliberate elbow at Vidic.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
si|verfish said:
BTW, that world class cunt Drogba should have been sent off for a deliberate elbow at Vidic
mahai... i c d replay twice man...
his face so KU WAK!!! he know vidic is at his side..
i can c his eye role n look at vidic... n then he jump... he let his elbow to vidic facE!!!
he PURPOSELY DID SO!!!

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Cole, I don't think so, he should've been given the credit for keeping Ronaldo quiet, although some tackles are reckless

Drogba, as usual....a cheat, cunt, useless fag...(kinda weird for me to say this as I'm a Liverpool fan) delibrate elbow, red card...no question

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Light on when VTEC open

I have a friend who used to drive an EK. Theres a light on the right on the dashboard which will on when the VTEC open. Any idea how to do this? Roughly how much will it cost and where can you get this done??? How about DIY-ing on a Mivec?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience