management for campro 1.6

Weil

Feb 25, 2011
Johor Bahru
Sounds +ve on EMS-1. would like to try this one 1st. Hopefully they can tune it perfectly. at after one stage when ev seems start to slow again, i will go for haltech. haha

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

i never say ems1 not gud...for me all piggyback its gud for campro engine excepted emanage bcoz emanage only can control fuel and ignition at campro....but i need more efficiency at my management...piggyback ist not same performance like standalone...if piggyback same good like standalone...i think, standalone company will b bankrupt...hehehehe
bro..would like to know what does it mean by more efficiency? does ot related to fuel consumption with better overall performance?

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
standalone better then piggyback...what i mean more efficency is stanalone can able to control more function than piggyback....yup fuel consumption is better...but it all depends on the tuner as well.

Weil

Feb 25, 2011
Johor Bahru
ashyu : hv u experience battery drained out when using both type of ecu's? what happen to the setting, will it effect/reset?

archonixm

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The new EMS Pro Neo sounds promising, somebody from LYN is using it and said increased performance. Not sure how true, but somebody is selling it at this forum also. Anybody want to comment?

Snu6z

Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the EMS1 pro neo is rebranded from perfect power SMT la. i dont know which SMT version but i do know its one of the old ones.

dont ask me unichip or ems better. i dont know

beartokun

Jun 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hello every one......just call me bear......i've bought saga campro 1.6 taxi spec....then ive been modi into hi-cam adjustable cam pully extractor k&N air filter n Works EMS-1 piggyback.....on dyno there is 110 HP but i still need more power.....so what suggestion that u guys suggest to me......

kanthang

Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey everyone, i dont know if this helps... i read a few posts on PowerSports.. thought of sharing my personal experience since i went through hell with my problems... I am using a 4g15 with Siemens VDO. I did a BOT and had tonnes of problems with tuning. Eventually, I came to know about PS tuning products and employed those products. The setup comprised of:
1) Air Fuel Enhancer
2) Boost Cut Limiter
These components were addition to the existing ECU.. Car has been running real smooth.... Before I met this guy who was a pro at tuning with PS gadgets, various people told me to opt out for standalone and other piggyback devices. Other piggyback gadgets do not work perfect with the Siemens vdo (from my experience)... The siemens ecu is an intelligent innovation from the previous ecu to establish better running efficiencies whilst optimizing fuel consumption. Using a standalone throws all of that away depending on how well the standalone is programmed... but a standalone configured within few weeks at most against years of research put in by various engineers (siemens)????

Izlan Rashid

From Facebook
May 14, 2011
www.facebook.com
standalone better then piggyback...what i mean more efficency is stanalone can able to control more function than piggyback....yup fuel consumption is better...but it all depends on the tuner as well.

bos.. care to explain "stanalone can to control more function than piggyback"..

i am very2 interested in EMS, if piggyback is good enough for street use, than i dont wanna waste money on stand alone. What are the additional features in stand alone that is not available in piggyback?

Really hope someone can explain..

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
for most modern engines, the fuel/air mixture is really rich as factory default setup to avoid knocking, detonation, pinging, etc...... this may result in more fuel usage......more power can be harnessed by leaning out the mixture...thus giving more fuel economy (depend on the owner also.....most dont feel the saving cos kaki tekan all the time, of cos minyak pakai lagi bnyk....) but the particular tuner need to be experienced enough when tuning the mixture ratio as too lean setup may result in disastrous outcome..........

just my 2cents.....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's may be a bit cheesy to some, but when your bringing a date out, look no further to bringing her in an Acura TSX (Otherwise known as the Honda Accord Euro, outside of it's American market) With gadgets such like voice navigation, onboard weather info, Ipod connectability and so forth, girls, especially that they are not geeks would totally be impressed. Check out the video on the Acura TSX, a luxury...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience