management for campro 1.6

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errr..but if not mistaken i;ve seen someone posted a stock campro engine and ecu setting...

really lean....15:1 or more if not mistaken... :adore:

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
:rolleyes: No worry for these guys below here:

PostPosted: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Amateurs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes: Some of my Cam-Pro group gain noticeable much faster in acceleration, when the Siemens VDO ecu fitted with 3 PS-Powersport EMS upgraded products listed as below :

They are:

(1). The Air-Fuel Enhancer (Model: 4LM-C9) + EGO Trimmer (EST-4)
(2). The Fuel-Flow Stabilizer. (Part no. FF-313C)
(3). The Brisk Spark Energizer. (Part no. BSE-708)

Perhaps you will never believe that the tuner no need to use a laptop computer to remap this engine with these 3 products fitted, it gained almost up to 30% improvement.

Can go to view products pictures and details here: PS-PowerSport U.S.A | THE HI-TECH PERFORMANCE TUNING SOLUTIONS

:rolleyes:

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
yeah i have also seen good power gain via ps-powersport goodies.... as for mine, im using unichip q+ and also got good result.... but all the engine build/mods needs to be done first to get substancial figures as u can see on my dyno report.... pretty much i wanted a superstreet spec that i can use for daily driving..... did all the bolt-ons job, pnp here n there, beefed up the powertrain+drivetrain+etc, and at the point of dyno until now i only use shell v-power racing + fully syntetic oil for engine/gearbox/etc.....(nak maintain lubricants a bit costly, but dont use ayam brand la) well i got the figures i wanted but even now drivability and economy decreased especially in traffic jam or lower revs...damn! but overall my car revs happily to the redline and as u can see from the graph, the car is best driven at high rev.... anything lower than 3500rpm mmg x berapa best..... muahahah kalau jln asyik jem mmg minyak kapak, clutch berat mcm nk lompat2, nk kena maintain rev......hehehe.....tapi kalau jalan clear such as highway driving...hmmmm thats where the investment paid off....cheers...

Attachments

Last edited:

shupshap

Jul 13, 2009
as-salam/hello guys.
just want to share something.i have a turbo bolted to my gen2 campro 1.6 engine.
i've been using it since end 2009.and for the information,i use ps-powersport for the management.during my bikin 'ing' project,i ve try to use emanage but it result in the preset tune keep on resetting to normal.then my fren suggest me about the ps-powersport product.
now my car is still in good performance boost up to 0.7 bar only but i think it is enough for a small engine like campro 1.6.can easily hit 210km.j but it is not the max yet.

but now,i am planing to upgrade my car and about to sell it.
anyone interested cam PM me for more info.Good price guarantee!

Ciao~

Freedom_Blue

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
KUALA LUMPUR
Hello guys. I believe its been awhile since i posted anything in this site. Anyway I'm very interested in installing an ems system or piggyback for my persona elegance. Wanted to go for the EMS 1 or 2 but after a quick read up in a few forums, i find that its not possible to install in a persona especially the elegance model that come with the 32bit ecu. Is this true? The effect of resetting back to standard is the main issue.

So my question is which EMS system shell i go for that is not too pricy and that it actually works? Budget is below 2k if possible