Malaysian Vehicle Number Plates - INFORMATIONAL

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
okie okie...sorry..
it's supposed to be informative thread...
kekekeke...

anyway, my car plate is NAM; but negeri sembilan car plate...not a vanity plate...
kekeke

EGNINE

Jan 8, 2006
mmmm is it legal for us to use singapore plate in malaysia...i mean singapore style plate number (punch number on aluminium plate).....recently installed at my car and look nice...but seems like not standard..dunno if JPJ approved it or not.. any info?

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
EGNINE .. the style ure mentioning is embossing style .. its is considered legal if u still use the B&W colouring style and not yellowish or negative colouring styles.

Malaysian uses, Black background and White foreground colourings, also make sure the width and size or character n digits does follow JPJ rules.

Thnx

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
putralalala.blogspot.com
E??

sakuraguy said:
I suppose E??? plates are not Malaysians, Singaporeans?
I'm not sure...
but in JPJ's list there's no E oso...hmm

anyway if you notice that singaporeans plate are quite identifiable, coz they have suffix in alphabet, ie SF #### H or lidat...

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
hmmm i notice singaporean for car number plate start with ''SG#****#'' if im not wrong, for bike S##****#,lory S##****#

''E'' nvr heard b4
or its broken ''B'' lol......
sakuraguy i tot ''L'' is langkawi???

if any own ''P1'' huhuhuhu the number is priceless

Guys,

Titan is great!! haha stan is giving me good service for giving a good review :P
Well just installed Titan into my ford lynx tx3 (bubble back)! It took them 2 whole days to actually manufacture and install it.

Objective
My main objective for installing adjustable shocks (hi-lo) was because the distance between my back arch and tires are like 7 fingers :P This really made my 16inch rims look like 14 inch.

I want it to be lowered but comfortable

Results
-Now the distance between...