Malaysian Supercar Spotted - ONLY 1 BUILT!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
nice design though, but i wonder how the driver handle the car with that kind of steering, might slip grip. whats lies beneath the hood? can give us the spec?

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
using tow truck ... he he ... just jk jk ... usually demo cars have special type of permits to carry such having loud sound systems, extreme bodykits or unusual exteriors. These cars are exceptional ...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
The front hood may have a very high possibility popping out when at high speed....

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
the front look bulky???
i tot the damn whole car look bulky...ahahhaha
n looks like ninja turtles... :P

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
yerrrr..worst satria mod i ever seen...the front like elvis hairstyle complete it with aerosmith lips...interior wise....cant beat those american pimp my ride...terlampau already this car

haslam

Dec 18, 2004
This Satria is always seen in Singapore. Think the Bodywork done at Super Mordern workshop in singapore....correct me if i'm wrong..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I am contemplating whether or not to put an oil cooler. If possible, I do not want to add to many things if unecessary. Don't want to spend unnecessary money as a proper oil cooler is not cheap.

I am planning to use a spark plug that is just ONE "1" heat range colder. Since it will dump more heat to the oil, the oil will be hotter and possibly thinner i guess? Since it is just one heat range colder, is it possible to not use an oil cooler? Will it reduce the oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience