from Acura NSX To Ferrari F50

002b.jpg

003b.jpg

004b.jpg

005b.jpg

006b.jpg

007b.jpg

001b.jpg

what creative la dude...this is straight out from pimp my ride.....one of the cars that was pimped was also converted to a front beemer head....watching to many shows la dude wonder how he going to sell this car

japan one total NSX to total FERRARI... nice maa,

malaysian one 60% putra + 15% honda accord + 15% BMW + 10% mitsubishi... aii.. creative but memalukan.. if im there sure i laugh until cannot see eye :D

i wanna see end results!!!! if it goes well, i wanna convert my trusty wira aeroback to aston martin db9

TrueBlueZ said:
what creative la dude...this is straight out from pimp my ride.....one of the cars that was pimped was also converted to a front beemer head....watching to many shows la dude wonder how he going to sell this car

we should support them not to always condem what MALAYSIAN have done. maybe in future we might have our own car engine's like japan do. give malaysian a chance.
and about ur question how he is going to sell his car, it's his money his choice, wheather he can sell his car or not its up to him non of our business.

anyway, BMW+PUTRA+ACCORD brAvo!!! heheheeee....

Last edited:
dracid said:
we should support them not to always condem what MALAYSIAN have done. maybe in future we might have our own car engine's like japan do. give malaysian a chance.
and about ur question how he is going to sell his car, it's his money his choice, wheather he can sell his car or not its up to him not our business.

anyway, BMW+PUTRA+ACCORD brAvo!!! heheheeee....

Yalor... summore if he got 330ci VTEC VANOS engine sure go tapau u all dun cry laaaa. Later u all wanna modify like dis. Beetracord!!!

Kopi said:
Yalor... summore if he got 330ci VTEC VANOS engine sure go tapau u all dun cry laaaa. Later u all wanna modify like dis. Beetracord!!!

wah nice name bro BEETRACORD. see u also become creative after view those pics. BRAVO!!! for u.... heheheee

where he done the bodykit...mebbe can my friend can transform his perdana to maybach.....

I also hope to transform my satria to bat mobile...

Hie guys,
actually that picture was taken when one of our t.t event... its from the putra collective club members,,

the duration of time for him to transform his car took him 1 year plus.. the car havent painted yet... still decideing wat color to be painted,...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom