Malaysian Memang Boleh.. BMW+Accord

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
AE80TypeD said:
its easy to criticize and condemn when its not your money, your friend, your time and pride that's in question. we love to find faults that sometimes we dont like to admit ourselves. sorry for the sentence, dont mean to start anything hostile. all i can say is, who eat chilli he will feel the hot spice lah. the comfort is, for the same reason that the money is not theirs, the owner of that car doesnt have to care what ppl think. its a win win situation if everyone stays within the limits and mind their own business after all is said and done. the car is done. talk about it all u want, it wont destroy itself. its all up to the owner. we however, are still entitled to our opinion in this public forum.

i sure hope everyone would be honestly forthcoming to my face when i one day fabricate the same kind of mod to my car. like i said, its easy to criticize when its somebody u dont know :D.... .. .. but i know i can count on the members of ZTH for a direct, non-sugar coated "comments" and fiery "opinions" regarding this kind of things. he he he.

good shoot man!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
sigh... i know its gonna be beng, but i do want to create a widebody sedan with hachiroku headlights+signal lights, skyline front bumper, offset 4 deep wheels for the rear with matching quarter panel flare, R34 rear lights and F40 style encompassing rear spoiler

roflmao. i wanna put neons under it too. :D i'll never have enuff money for this. kekeke

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
fstrader said:
west coast fabricators from u.s came here edi kah??:D
Cum cum fred, i know u want to fabricate ur car to 350Z, i oso want to fabricate my car to Golf GTi... :D.

BTW : it is always... BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
Brave Guy and Nice job too. If he convert to intergra head then can call Honpro Intercord.

If i remember correctly, last time i read in the magazine 'Kereta'

THere is one guy in Kedah or Perlis convert his alfa romeo into a Ferrari. To old model Ferrari but look nice and exactly the same.

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
but like that will kena sue for copy design or not??? those designs of the cars got copyright already rite? if copy until exactly same or 90% same then the company can sue you already ???

dracid

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
shah alam
soulseaker said:
Brave Guy and Nice job too. If he convert to intergra head then can call Honpro Intercord.

If i remember correctly, last time i read in the magazine 'Kereta'

THere is one guy in Kedah or Perlis convert his alfa romeo into a Ferrari. To old model Ferrari but look nice and exactly the same.
bro, i think its not alfa romeo, if im not mistaken its mazda SAVANA to ferrari.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
walau...SLR in the making!

links: i dun think they'll sue u..
coz u're not profiting from it.. as in u're not mass producing it and selling it..
it's juz like if u filling up ur bottle from pepsi with normal drinkin water..say from the Diamond filter..and u drink it..
Pepsi's not gonna come and sue u..hehehe..

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
ZOMFGWTF! hahahahah :o i am at a loss of words... now we know where all the SLRs come from wakakkakaakkka jk jk jk jk

:D new thread: be careful when buying your next SLR roflmao