Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 19/08/2007 (SUNDAY)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Danny, where do we meet up and what time will it be?
Just some traffic info on this event:
Getting to Putrajaya

Driving

* If you plan to drive, leave plenty of time to find parking and get to a good viewing spot. Traffic may be redirected in the Dataran Gemilang and Precient 4 and 5 areas. If you can, carpool with friends and neighbours.
* Use extra care and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians. Please follow all road detours and road closures on on Gemilang Bridge
* Motorists are NOT permitted to stop on any city bridge to view the fireworks, as it is a serious safety and traffic flow concern.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
<table class="form_table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="form_caption">Event detail </td> <td class="form_table_right_corner">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> <table class="form_table"> <tbody><tr class="list_table_row_even"> <td>Event name:</td> <td>Malaysia International Fireworks Competition</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"> <td>Event date&time:</td> <td>19/8/2007 18:00</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_even"> <td>Venue:</td> <td>Putrajaya - International Convention Centre</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"> <td>Hall:</td> <td>International Convention Centre</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- a výpis informací o sedadlech -->
<table class="form_table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="form_table_left_corner">
</td> <td class="form_caption">
</td> <td class="form_table_right_corner">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">
<input name="f_evnt_id" value="14" type="hidden"> <table class="list_table"> <tbody><tr class="list_table_header"> <th>Price category</th> <th>Customer type</th> <th>Count</th> <th>Price</th> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"><td>1st - With Dinner & Drinks<input name="price_level_ID_1" value="13" type="hidden"><input name="customer_type_ID_1" value="1" type="hidden"><input name="sale_transaction_type_ID_1" value="1" type="hidden"></td><td>Regular</td><td> </td><td>148.50 RM</td></tr><tr class="list_table_row_even"><td>2nd - Without Dinner & Drinks<input name="price_level_ID_2" value="14" type="hidden"><input name="customer_type_ID_2" value="1" type="hidden"><input name="sale_transaction_type_ID_2" value="1" type="hidden"></td><td>Regular</td><td> </td><td>38.50 RM</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1 - Explosive Drive

The boss came into my office the other day and asked if I wanted to write the road test on Ferrari’s latest-and-greatest GT machine, the 599 GTB Fiorano. What was I going to say? "Gee, you know, I think I’m busy that week...." Yeah…right. Anyone with half a heartbeat and an able right foot would leap at the chance to spend some quality throttle-time with Maranello’s second most powerful (to the Enzo) street car ever...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience