Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Event: 2006 Malaysian A1 GP.

Date: 26 November 2006 (Sunday).

Venue: Sepang International Circuit.

Ticket: K1 Grandstand.

Members will gather at Sunway Caltex petrol station and will convoy to Sepang International Circuit.

Time to gather at Sunway Caltex petrol station: 8:00am.

*Only limited to ZTH Hyundai Coupe Club members.

*Tickets are subject to first come first serve basis as there are limited tickets only.

** Free tickets are courtesy from babyprecious1988 (Sharon).

Members who are interested, please list down your names on the list below:
1. BlackSamurai x 1 ticket
2. Daniel Lee x 2 tickets
3. babyishfemme x 1 ticket
4. Cow (tentative) x 2 tickets
5. dartango x 1 ticket
6. Sharon x 1 ticket

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
some info about A1

What is A1 Grand Prix?

A1 Grand Prix is the first opportunity in any area of motorsport for nations to compete on a level playing field. It is a series where technology and innovation are deliberately equalised and performance is determined by human bravery, skill and excellence. Team and driver combine to create their advantage and the winning nation raises its flag in celebration.

A1 Grand Prix is more than just another motorsport phenomenon; it is a new sport -- The World Cup of Motorsport. Pitting driver against driver and country against country for the first time in history, A1 Grand Prix, The World Cup of Motorsport will bring together 25 nations representing 80 per cent of the world's population to actively compete on a level playing field.

A1 Grand Prix has created a new medium for national and international brands and organisations to promote themselves on a global scale. Through A1 Grand Prix, The World Cup of Motorsport, they can join forces with their national teams to be part of this unique sporting event.

The World Cup of Motorsport promotes countries and utilises the national patriotism instilled in every person on the planet not only attracting traditional motorsport and sporting fans but exciting anyone who is passionate about their heritage, country and population.

What does 'A1' mean?
The name 'A1' encapsulates the two key aspects of the World Cup of Motorsport, unity and excellence.

The letter 'A', being the first letter of the majority of the world's continents (Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Australasia, Antarctica and Europe) represents the world and its population. The number '1' signifies the unity between them -- All as One, One World.

In most languages, 'A1' is a term used to describe the best. A1 Grand Prix is the pinnacle of driver skill and national pride. Each nation's best driver will race for the pride of their nation to win the first ever World Cup of Motorsport.

What is a RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE?
Friday
08:00 Gates open
11:00 – 11:25 Official Practice Session 1 (Part one) – Rookies only
11:35 – 12:00 Official Practice Session 1 (Part two) – Rookies only
14:00 – 15:00 Official Practice Session 2

Saturday

The average of the two best times of the four qualifying sessions will form the grid for the sprint race. All teams must participate timed in at least two timed qualifying sessions. Within each 15 minute session each team may only complete three laps (outlap, flying lap, in lap).
11:00-12:00 Official Practice Session 3
14:15-14.30 Qualifying Session 1
(5 min break)
14:35-14.50 Qualifying Session 2
(5 min break)
14:55-15.10 Qualifying Session 3
(5 min break)
15:15-15.30 Qualifying Session 4
(5 min break)
Each session is followed by a 5 minute 'break' containing adverts and commentary. At the end of each 5 minute break fans on track and at home are brought up to date with the times.

Sunday
10:30 Pit Lane opens
11:00 – 11:20 Sprint Race (Rolling start)
14:15 Pit Lane opens
15:00 – 16:10 Feature Race (Standing start)
All points are allocated to the winning Nation and there are no driver points. A1GP is a team effort and a team sport. The winner is the driver, team and most importantly the Nation is the winner.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
I wanna go!!!! wait me !!! i wan!! add me roy/ daniel!!!who else going? weng fai? Gerald?? kelvin??

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
I actually have 2 hillstand tickets..

but this one is for Grandstand!! better to join you guys :P

I can't confirm whether going or not yet though...add me in as "tentative"? hehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sharon can only confirm the ticket this Friday night. So stay tune for update. :biggrin:

Cow, sell your hillstand and get this if possible.
PS: You still owe me HID checking

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
hillstand tickets can sell for how much ah? The tix are for all 3-days.

HID checking? haha err.. it's nothing impressive la.. those vios and honda city with HID all brighter

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Wahh..GrandStand Tickets gud ler...Sandra dun lar so "kan cheong". You didn't tell me it was GrandStand. I thought it was hillstand tickets...got to bring BIG BIG payung....

I will enrol myself for this session (if there is anymore seats lor)... Anyone knows how much is the parking ticket? Dun be like F1, RM40 just for parking.

Hey, guyz, why don't we use Seremban Highway... 2 drivers are coming from the South ler...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
darren, what's the meeting point if we want to use seremban highway? need your suggestion.
usually you buy the parking pass together with the ticket for F1 if I'm not mistaken.

cheras gang always have higher priority then, so many of us are from Cheras. :biggrin:

sharon, any info about parking?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Wei Darren, i told u is A1 GP ma..u said u not interested... 'kek sei' me... i think sunway caltex should be ok lor..if not than kesas highway the rest area there. but have to be there at what time ar? if too early, i need morning call la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience