Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 19/08/2007 (SUNDAY)

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Danny,
I might go to Wubai's concert at Genting on sat.. If I m not going for the concert, then I go play gay threesome with you and james..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Guys, I will only confirm this coming friday.
Wanna check out whether my gal gal wanna go or not.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Daniel,
Make sure you bring your girl girl..

Danny,
It's confirmed that I will be at genting on sat.. so have fun with james at malacca.. I see you on Sunday! Don't forget the IK20...

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Dear fren,

This event will cost you
1st - With Dinner & Drinks RM 48.50
2nd - Without Dinner & Drinks RM 38.50

Last edited:

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Hahahaha...i'll bring my own chair there..hehehe

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Danny, where do we meet up and what time will it be?
Just some traffic info on this event:
Getting to Putrajaya

Driving

* If you plan to drive, leave plenty of time to find parking and get to a good viewing spot. Traffic may be redirected in the Dataran Gemilang and Precient 4 and 5 areas. If you can, carpool with friends and neighbours.
* Use extra care and watch out for cyclists and pedestrians. Please follow all road detours and road closures on on Gemilang Bridge
* Motorists are NOT permitted to stop on any city bridge to view the fireworks, as it is a serious safety and traffic flow concern.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
<table class="form_table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="form_caption">Event detail </td> <td class="form_table_right_corner">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> <table class="form_table"> <tbody><tr class="list_table_row_even"> <td>Event name:</td> <td>Malaysia International Fireworks Competition</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"> <td>Event date&time:</td> <td>19/8/2007 18:00</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_even"> <td>Venue:</td> <td>Putrajaya - International Convention Centre</td> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"> <td>Hall:</td> <td>International Convention Centre</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- a výpis informací o sedadlech -->
<table class="form_table" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="form_table_left_corner">
</td> <td class="form_caption">
</td> <td class="form_table_right_corner">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">
<input name="f_evnt_id" value="14" type="hidden"> <table class="list_table"> <tbody><tr class="list_table_header"> <th>Price category</th> <th>Customer type</th> <th>Count</th> <th>Price</th> </tr> <tr class="list_table_row_odd"><td>1st - With Dinner & Drinks<input name="price_level_ID_1" value="13" type="hidden"><input name="customer_type_ID_1" value="1" type="hidden"><input name="sale_transaction_type_ID_1" value="1" type="hidden"></td><td>Regular</td><td> </td><td>148.50 RM</td></tr><tr class="list_table_row_even"><td>2nd - Without Dinner & Drinks<input name="price_level_ID_2" value="14" type="hidden"><input name="customer_type_ID_2" value="1" type="hidden"><input name="sale_transaction_type_ID_2" value="1" type="hidden"></td><td>Regular</td><td> </td><td>38.50 RM</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>