Malaysia GTR R35 crash n burn

Feb 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if this 'massive' thing happen to proton car...
everyone will said...'its proton ma..'huhu..

klawang conner banyak syiok for mat motor...but for the super car...this thing will happen..

owner kete mesti pening2 lalat da nie

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
Poor thing... I do had the same experienced in 2008 when I was driving down the hill with my uncle's S15 in Bukit Lama, Penang. The car was burn down to ash due to the faulty fuel pressure regulator. Well, I hope the driver is alright.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
guys... can i flame this guy?!

ok, ashes to ashes...dust to dust... whos gonna pay now? haaa??? haaa????

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

aiseh.. sorry.. my comment up there referring to alantjw's comment... didnt realized the page.

selambeeee je u said car poorly built... R8 burn.. 458 Italia burn... enzo burn... murcielago burn.. galardo burn.... can u see what's the resemblance of those cars with this R35? ow.. wait.. i know.. BATTERY.... ahh.. how then? buy proton lah... la la la... happily ever after.

:stupid:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
driver better dead instead the car XD kakakaka .. true or not people? XD

wat a waste...

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
bro, gtr will cost you around RM 500k to RM 600k. But life is priceless...
Agreed! Car can be buy again and again. As for money, it can be gain everyday when u go to work from morning till evening. But there are no second chance in losing life. It's not like u can go to 'kedai potong' and buy some spare part to replace it.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
selambeeee je u said car poorly built... R8 burn.. 458 Italia burn... enzo burn... murcielago burn.. galardo burn.... can u see what's the resemblance of those cars with this R35? ow.. wait.. i know.. BATTERY.... ahh.. how then? buy proton lah... la la la... happily ever after.

hahaa.. :biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
guys... can i flame this guy?!

ok, ashes to ashes...dust to dust... whos gonna pay now? haaa??? haaa????

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

aiseh.. sorry.. my comment up there referring to alantjw's comment... didnt realized the page.

skazareth: lol it was just an opinion.. what i meant is that maybe the driver of the R35 did a dangerous modification which cause this, as most cars we see burning are caused from electrical problem. My friend's civic also burned down due to audio wiring. but rarely you see a car burn due to crashes (mostly in games do). My friend total lost a Subaru and yet the car didn't burn. and believe me its very bad. by seeing the R35 the chassis is still intact and not bend yet. means the crash is not very major.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Petaling Jaya, 28 November 2007 – Honda Malaysia once again won honours in the NST-Maybank “Car of the Year 2007” Award through its 3rd generation Honda CR-V which was named “SUV of the Year”.

Launched in March this year, the CR-V has received overwhelming response from the Malaysian public. Within the first 4 months of its launch, sales of the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target and is still going strong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience