Malacca section

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
since we have thread from other states...why not make 1 for malaccans?

share some tips, and recommend some good auto shops (not just brothers in malim).

btw...im currently in Bukit Beruang, studying in MMU

:P

ka_ren

500 RPM
Oct 12, 2004
K.L
malacca? i suggest CK exhaust, selling at reasonable price and their stuffs are really into performance. No ah beng or ricey stuffs, all original

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
Hey. I frm melaka too. don have any shops for recomendation la. basically all r kinda cacat. Sad to say that. Sometimes wan go jalan jalan look see look see the accesories also no place to do so. HAiiiiiii.

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
i feel malim is the most popular car-related place....anything abt car can find in Malim...

but how bout those in town? i heard a shop name Boeing that sell ICE system in Jalan Ong Kim Wee are quite famous....

btw...im planning to get myself a 6x9 spk soon budget Rm200 any recomodations?

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
btw anyone know where is Europel sales n service centre in malacca? (if any)

lawrencelyl

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Penang
www.intel.com
currently studying in MMU, melaka... but going to graduate soon ;)
nothing really interesting in melaka :P
btw, can recommend a good exhaust shop in melaka ? B)

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
yeehaw, greetings Melakans, i'm from Melaka too but now reside in KL due to work. home is in Bukit Katil, and not too sure where is the best place for everything in Melaka. but i know 1 aircon shop in Malim, where my father always sends his Fiat, Mercedes and Peugeot. not bad that uncle, and honest too.

lawrencelyl

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Penang
www.intel.com
just found the exhaust shop...
i think the correct name is CH Exhaust...
the guy is friendly and the stuff there not bad...
recommended to go there ;)

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Originally posted by lawrencelyl@Mar 7 2005, 19:25
just found the exhaust shop...
i think the correct name is CH Exhaust...
the guy is friendly and the stuff there not bad...
recommended to go there ;)
;) Its CK exhaust.....opposite Cosplus.
How come the last theard died ah ? :lol:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
CK exhaust, selling original stuffs and real racing stuffs. It's more like a performance shop rather than only an exhaust shop, really recommended to go, price reasonable and get free drinks if u buy something from him. :D

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
im thinking of getting a 6" component set or 6x9' spk.....any recomodation for car audio shop?

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
With a budget of RM200 that u listed in some other thread, there's hardly any "better" stuff u can look for brand new. It's mostly so called cap ayam brands, brother's/cosplus will do fine for these.

Unless, u can find someone who mess around with low-mid component speakers and decided that he would let go off his sets used for around RM200, that's considering yourself lucky.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Originally posted by Opel@Mar 6 2005, 19:44
since we have thread from other states...why not make 1 for malaccans?

share some tips, and recommend some good auto shops (not just brothers in malim).

btw...im currently in Bukit Beruang, studying in MMU

:P
hai..i am from melaka. the slowest zth in melaka. kampung oso melaka, work oso here. i work as an insurance adjuster, so i often be around malim jaya. juz ask any PIAM workshop for black super touring adjuster..they know.

also, can ask any PIAM workshop in negri sembilan and most parts of johore (muar, bt pahat, segamat, tangkak, labis)

but sorry i kenot reccommend any good accesory shop. dont visit them often. usually, i visit the petrol station more often. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me share something that happend to me today...

one chinese guy around 35 years of age... in a waja (condition new) started staring at me when we stopped at the traFFic lite..

then the fu**er starts raming his engine like mad trying to ajak me to a race....

when the traffic lite went green he started to act crazy by spinning his tire...

i using a GSR by the time his car tire stopped spinning i already gave him 50 meter lead

then the fu**er came to the back and started kissing my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience