M7 Japan EM-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

M7 Japan EM-Con

customDIY

4,000 RPM
Oct 3, 2008
M7 EM Con is a cost effective programmable engine management system that allows you to properly tune your factory engine control without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit or the inconvenience of sending it out for a full ECU reprogram. The EM-Con system is a true universal "piggy-back" type unit that taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the vehicle’s existing sensors (or optional upgraded sensors if factory sensors are maxed out). The major benefit is the factory ECU settings become your "Base-MAP" for tuning.

M7 Japan EM-Con FUNCTIONS

Air & Fuel Control
For larger mass air flow meter or throttle bodies, you can adjust the input signal±20% to correspond with the correct proportional amount of fuel delivery
Fuel delivery can be adjusted at 5 different RPM points for use with larger injector
Auto idle correction to prevent engine stalling
Fuel/boost cut controller included to allow maximum horsepower from the turbo and prevent lean run at top RPM’s
Optional boost sensor & harness allows for fore more refined turbo interaction & control
EM-Con can control up to 2 additional injectors that can be activated by RPM or Boost pressure(optional harness required)

Vtec Control
Adjustable vtec control fo RPM’s, engine speeds, hold between gear shifting
Unlimited VTEC adjustment
For vehicles with a vtec engine swaps, the E-Manage can be used to activate vtec for a non vtec ecu

Monitoring Functions
Unmatched fuel control, richen or lean by 10% out of the fuel mixture when vtec engages
Data logging and display through windows laptop
Map tracing of fuel, air flow,RPM’s and vtec operation

Additional parts 1. Ignition harness
2. Sub Injector harness
3. Sub Map sensor

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience