Lost power after exhaust set up

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
I see that you have two midbox. One larger and one smaller. Mine is similar now. Just that they are not branded. Two medium sized midbox. I guess branded ones are really worlds apart huh? Silent, good fuel consumption and increase power all in one package? A bit too good to be true. But once and for all, I am going to try to get a branded 4-2-1 extractor hopefully some time mid year. Want to feel that mysterious all round good effects.
Gotten this because my previous Fujitsubo Giken Legalis R noise annoyed me like hell. To my surprise as well. One thing i've discover almost all aftermarket exhaust available for 4age 20v from Japan comes with 2.38inlet size. Here there are no pipe with that size.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Gotten this because my previous Fujitsubo Giken Legalis R noise annoyed me like hell. To my surprise as well. One thing i've discover almost all aftermarket exhaust available for 4age 20v from Japan comes with 2.38inlet size. Here there are no pipe with that size.
some good exhaust shop can do slip join and enlarge that connecting part from 2.25" into that 2.38" inlet

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm very interested to get an FD2R, also the price just dropped. Above that I'm putting a side about RM20k for car mod. What am I looking at & what could I get from that kind of budget?
I don't need a track car & not going to spend too much. If needing topping up above the budget abit would be fine. I'm asking this before getting the car...

What I have is mind is NOT to change the major parts in FD2R. What comes in with the car should be good enough already. Just mod it to the limit that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience