Looking for this...for 180SX

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Looking for 180SX rear Kouki lamp under panel. I've included a picture for reference. Bought the rear lamps already but couldn't get hold of the rear panel that's required to fit in these lamps. Please PM me if anyone knows where to get them. Thanks :)

Here's the pics --->

Regards;

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
umm... can customize one lah ..easy and cheap ... with per las tic...muahahhaha ...weird !!!

akimoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
can mod ur stock panel to fit in.

saw a few sporeans did that.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
cmng - yalor. well, not everyone la hehe but most of them :) I've asked Vincent (the number 8000 180SX with S15 head) and he said muz leave my car in workshop for a few days to kao tim la

akimoto - yes I know can mod the stock panel to fit it in but I prefer to plug n play...if really cannot find then no choice have to mod it lor...I have the part number but dunno whether Tan Chong got or not?

GAME_OVER - haha if dun wan so hassle better make L.E.D like urs huh? Hehe :_:

Ooo... (0=0 / 180SX \ 0=0)

Regards;

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
Those are kinda rare.. even here in Japan.. you'd have to buy them new since it's really hard to find any used ones.. I'm still thinking whether I should change to kouki gata rear lamps or not..

-boo45six*-

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
yeah~~

this guy can help u on this~~
Brother Siong Pak from damansara
work shop at puchong

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Hi there boo. Help as in modify my existing panel to fit the lamps is it? 1 day job or need to put my car in w/shop for a few days? Coz this is my everyday car ler hehe. Lamps I can fit myself juz need to fit in the lamps is enough.

Regards;

jameschia2722

500 RPM
Sep 15, 2005
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i got the both left n right rear lights!!! its original from japan and it came in box. brand new n original from NISSAN!!!! only both light, selling only RM1200. check out with me,.. 0193298621 jimmy.. thank..

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:regular_smile: James a.k.a Kai ah. U don't remember me meh? I wanted to buy ur 180 last time de la hehe. The one came with Long Hair kekeke. Not looking for the lights la. I got the lights already, looking for the lower panel only; which is super rare...:cry_smile: :sad_smile: Ur place can mod or not?

Regards;

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
haha. jimmy`s promoting his shop le. :regular_smile: jun, that part hard to find. custom ar. or d.i.y. less headache. if u wan plug and play a bit hard to find le that part.

jameschia2722

500 RPM
Sep 15, 2005
KL
www.drifthouse.net
JUN said:
:regular_smile: James a.k.a Kai ah. U don't remember me meh? I wanted to buy ur 180 last time de la hehe. The one came with Long Hair kekeke. Not looking for the lights la. I got the lights already, looking for the lower panel only; which is super rare...:cry_smile: :sad_smile: Ur place can mod or not?

Regards;

hehe... long hair one ar.. ermm.... cant remember loo... :_:
but if u want to custom ur ori. panel, i know USJ there got 1 shop doing this. cal me la if u cant find ur ori rare panel, i direct u where the shop is.. 0193298621. :regular_smile:

jameschia2722

500 RPM
Sep 15, 2005
KL
www.drifthouse.net
dorifto_deMoN said:
haha. jimmy`s promoting his shop le. :regular_smile: jun, that part hard to find. custom ar. or d.i.y. less headache. if u wan plug and play a bit hard to find le that part.

hehe.. nolar.. trying to help our silvia's member onli ma.. :embaressed_smile:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
The rear long panel.
i think your better off with custom la
a lot of forummer missing this piece
unless someone comfirm can get new on from nissan
you can set a group buy on it

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Haha yea dorifto_demon. I know it's hard to find. Juz trying me luck here :_:

James/Jimmy (Ur name card stated Jimmy Chia wor) haha u really forgotten me huh? Nvm nvm. Another forummer has PM-ed me on where can custom modify this panel to fit in the lamps. Thanx for the help anyway :regular_smile:

Ya ya cmng taikor. Yes Sir~! As you say so Sir~! :shades_smile: I have the rear panel part number already but haven't called up Tan Chong yet. Dunno they can source or not...Confirm expensive :sad_smile:

Regards;

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was asked by my friend to assist him with painting his brake calipers as the original metal finish just dun look good enough. Being an avid DIY-er and semi-pro detailer, I agreed to give a helping hand and lend him my tools as well.

Owner removing the wheels of his car.

When working with the car up, always use an A-Stand to ensure maximum safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience