Looking for 2009 Toyota Camry, Pearl White with number plate SS 888 M

bgr

Jul 26, 2008
Hi All,

Am just doing a favour for a friend, to ask for your help, if anybody spots a 2009 Toyota Camry in Pearl White, with a false numperplate SS 888 M (he told me that he checked with JPJ and there is no such number registered)

The reason for this is that he suspects that it is his car that was stolen last year, because it was repainted by his own paintshop in the distinctive pearl white colour which is not OEM, so it is quite recognisable despite having a diff no. plate.

It was last spotted in PJ, Selangor area recently, but he was not able to catch up with it in the opposite direction.

If anybody spots the car, please leave a posting here, or contact me at 012 3270577, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Benedict Read

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
ok bro..noted....you don mind if i crash and stop the camry if he dont want to stop...i m using Ninja ma....no mercy...

bgr

Jul 26, 2008
hi Keevan,

haha, i would like to do the same to any lowlife that steals or uses a stolen car, but please don't do anything crazy, please just let me know if you spot the car, keep your ninja in one piece.

Thanks Keevan,

Benedict

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
hi Keevan,

haha, i would like to do the same to any lowlife that steals or uses a stolen car, but please don't do anything crazy, please just let me know if you spot the car, keep your ninja in one piece.

Thanks Keevan,

Benedict
Hahahah no problem bro..i always lepak at shah alam, pj puchong site...if anything i will inform...

just wan get some adventure hitting some car with ninja...hahahah no worries i wont do that,,,

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
just call polis when got d car...will watch out at my area klang,shah alam,port klang including all port terminal...west,east,north,south port...hehehe...i always d site for work

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can the ori carbon firbe repaint ori c/f look after when the c/f item is paint by colour :banghead:.but now i want to repaint to ori c/f look.who know that?where can works it?thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience