Local women ‘choosy and troublesome’

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
me 2. maybe i m naive n innocent
tats mean u need to do a lot of practiceloh! :biggrin:

btw i was in the Chettawan temple last sunday, saw they have dragon stone in the shelf display but the price i can say they are making load of profit but kukujao god is quite affordable.:regular_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hmmm......so dating mean buying things ka? i tot dating mean go out together and sit down in a nice place and get to know each other!
in dis era, times are achanging..
must sacrifice abit if wanna court gals..
its not about sitting 2gether, chit-chats..
& gazing at each other..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
in dis era, times are achanging..
must sacrifice abit if wanna court gals..
its not about sitting 2gether, chit-chats..
& gazing at each other..
What do u want suprise n gifts showering u all the time? that dude going to keep up as long as his pocket can keep on supporting u, once his well is dry, u will start to feel he ain't worth it for u, thats not true love!

a lil bit of gifts for certain occassion is all right, too much of gifts is consider to be taken a ride by others. A relationship based too much on materialistic stuff won't last, yes u need money to survive but u can survive without bf lavishing gifts to you, look at it this way, this is 21st century not many will like to waste time getting to know others,thats the main reason for a downfalls in married life. u should know what is true love and what is being materialistic. U need to adjust your mentality and outlook of life it doesn't matter whether this is 15 century or 21st century,human behave the same way until they change to a better perception of life!

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The most I'd probably spend on the gals are usually once or twice of cafe, or maybe RM10 or RM20 of reload. If those girls continue to ask for more, I won't mind. Come fark me first. BJ me and drink my juices and all that stuff. Then maybe I'll give `em another prepaid top up of RM10. buahahaha

Then again, lucky I didn't meet gals like that. hahaha Most of 'em are nice gals.

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
tats mean u need to do a lot of practiceloh! :biggrin:

btw i was in the Chettawan temple last sunday, saw they have dragon stone in the shelf display but the price i can say they are making load of profit but kukujao god is quite affordable.:regular_smile:
how much ah?? how to ask? takkan say kkj god

i was there a few days ago but they say no amulet

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
how much ah?? how to ask? takkan say kkj god

i was there a few days ago but they say no amulet
when u go straight into the temple u can a Kuan Yin statue there, next to the statue is the multi purpose hall,inside there is a amulet shop, the Thai lady know how to speak mandarin, i talk to her last sunday when i view the three dragon stone that are on display, if u can nego the price to RM200 per piece u can take that stone,very ichiban stuff.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
when u go straight into the temple u can a Kuan Yin statue there, next to the statue is the multi purpose hall,inside there is a amulet shop, the Thai lady know how to speak mandarin, i talk to her last sunday when i view the three dragon stone that are on display, if u can nego the price to RM200 per piece u can take that stone,very ichiban stuff.
err.. buy the amulet 4 what purposes??
can ward off 'wolves' anot??

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Umm.. sounds fishy in ur sentence!!
Erin, tohsan misbehaves la..
hahaha..