Local women ‘choosy and troublesome’

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
how much ah?? how to ask? takkan say kkj god

i was there a few days ago but they say no amulet
when u go straight into the temple u can a Kuan Yin statue there, next to the statue is the multi purpose hall,inside there is a amulet shop, the Thai lady know how to speak mandarin, i talk to her last sunday when i view the three dragon stone that are on display, if u can nego the price to RM200 per piece u can take that stone,very ichiban stuff.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
when u go straight into the temple u can a Kuan Yin statue there, next to the statue is the multi purpose hall,inside there is a amulet shop, the Thai lady know how to speak mandarin, i talk to her last sunday when i view the three dragon stone that are on display, if u can nego the price to RM200 per piece u can take that stone,very ichiban stuff.
err.. buy the amulet 4 what purposes??
can ward off 'wolves' anot??

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Umm.. sounds fishy in ur sentence!!
Erin, tohsan misbehaves la..
hahaha..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Back to the topic, y'all. haha local woman are choosy and troublesome, local guys just wants sex. hahaha Oh hang on... I think guys in general wants that too. buahaha

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
The most I'd probably spend on the gals are usually once or twice of cafe, or maybe RM10 or RM20 of reload. If those girls continue to ask for more, I won't mind. Come fark me first. BJ me and drink my juices and all that stuff. Then maybe I'll give `em another prepaid top up of RM10. buahahaha

Then again, lucky I didn't meet gals like that. hahaha Most of 'em are nice gals.
if i am those girls... i would kill myself then rather let u fark or bj for u....
just a reload coupon... sigh.......

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
me n my gf...about 1 n half years already, get together tat time i din even ask her to be my gf, it just happened, rocky starting la, cos got psycho guy fial to get her for few years n lose to newcomer like me in about 1 month..
this year, didnt get her xmas n valentines gift, cos i am student but no money.
all she wants is me to arrive on time for lunch if i say so, and spend some time with her

i sorta manage to get few gf with out much money, mbe when young can la, when get older need more credit...so far only 1 ex complain i didnt buy things for her, only after knowing her for 1-2 months..thats about how long it lasted la, good riddance

as for the viet brides, during the Vietnam war, some of those Americans soldiers raped the women there, so u might see some Viets with blue eyes, fair skin, etc, descendants of rape victims

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
tamz18,
"those girls" refers to those materialistic girls. And besides, I don't usually bother to take the trouble to do those stuff. It's just for the craps. hehe

Tohsan,
sex is good for everyone except females. Or is it? Guys have lots of sex but won't get loose. Erm... I don't need to say the other half of it. hahaha

invisibleghost,
I not young ler. I look old already. Been suffering from occasional stress so look older liao. haha

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
satria_95 koko... i was reffering maaterialistic girls too la...
whowould do some thing like dat?
im 1 of the half-materialistic girls too only to thosr rich n young guys...
but i havent found 1.. haha

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
satria_95 koko... i was reffering maaterialistic girls too la...
whowould do some thing like dat?
im 1 of the half-materialistic girls too only to thosr rich n young guys...
but i havent found 1.. haha
so u dig from young n rich n look for old n poor guy as target, wa u like robbin hood :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Late last year, thanks to Zerotohundred and Shell Helix, I had the opportunity to travel along with the Blue Jackets Fraternitas in two separate drives; down south to Johor, and another up north to Penang. This was in conjunction with the Shell Helix 2011 Invasion Tour, and since the journey included a nights stay at each location, let’s...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience