Local women ‘choosy and troublesome’

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
I also kena 1 time from my secondary known gal.Damm cunning gal!!!

I ajak her go out few times and she reject
Finally she gave in and accept my date we go out for a date.She request want to buy things then of course i buy la because i like that girl.Every time go out with her also buy things for her.1 week i spent over Rm10k only buy things for her
After she get all she wanted the things from me and said
"We are not meant to each other.We better don't keep in touch frequently.My new bf don't like me talk with guys so much"
Before go for date didn't said she had bf or whatsoever.After spent all my hard earn money only said she had bf.
Nowadays call me back ask me "Do u still have feeling for me or not?"
I said "No more feeling,my heart already stole by car"

Malaysian gals nowadays very cunning mostly have 2 or 3 bf.Primary bf don't buy things for her or do things for her.Ask 2nd or 3rd bf buy or do things for her.After doing and buy things said BYE BYE and said free ask u come out yam cha.
"Free come out yam cha" U will wait for months,year or over a decade

I hope u gals don't take offence what i am trying to said here because i am telling facts.
no worries..
true but sad case..
just like mine below..
another cunning gal case..
had a gf who ady had a bf & she 's been pursued by another matured loaded guy.This guy likes her so much that he'll shower her with gifts such as new handphone plus register 4 her, send flowers & imported chocolates for her birthday/Valentine occasion, bought her a Longines watch during his oversea trip & many many stuff! She even gave me a branded scarf.. Haha..

My gf had married her bf, had a child but break-up after 2 years then go separate ways!. Now my gf followed a rich married man if not how cud she survive with a child in tow!! Btw her ex-hubby aint loaded & cant proivide her luxury life.

That stupid guy had spent so much on her & he get nothing!!

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
just that oooonnnly..
no extra special services ar..
hahaha..

Yeah there are ....... keekekekek .... but that's just for a start ...... she's too 'hiao' until my goosebumps starts to march down my arms. :_:

She even use her a*s to touch you know what in the lift. :mouth_closed: LOL !!!!!!

My flag has RISEN !!!!:secret:

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
why choosy? Because most of them mentality havent change yet

You want nice looking,with cars,bangalow/condo,good job,with alot of cash,nice character la,patient to you,love ur parents..

Come on....women,you all are going after a perfect guy

I notice this trend...mouth said nvm...actually inside the heard really want a perfect guy.When either one of the criteria is not perfect,then fnid another one.

Very simple...they think we are GOD

Agreed. :_: 100% Time will tell - and it DID !!!:Not_Impressed:

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
if anyone notice..

gurls want guys to be thier type....change us to the type they want...dont do this..dont do that...

but if guy want to change the gals...they think guy want to control them...please top up ur prapaid...coz its crying session...coz its hard for them to accept what a guy said... or worse...wouldnt listen...

what we need in couples is trust, tolerance and forgiveness.... a must for both side..

Yeap Yeap...... Same thing I told my gf :X-: The worse thing is you MUST change !!!!! but you must ACCEPT them as what they're .... but the recent GF is much better - I think cause she's came from a diff. background .... Malacca - Quiet Girl ... :mouth_closed:

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
forgot something la.....always be frank in a relationship....like hei baby..i just like to spend time with u,hey baby iam not your credit card holder la,i am deeply in love with you so could you spend some time with me........so just be frank la......some chicks are just gold diggers so unless you have alot of resources to share around then forget them...i still have some friends who are gold diggers...they are really cool,hot,sexy..and the best part is that they do anything for their partner as long as they can afford it...as i always tell them baby you are just like a bentley,hot class,stylish,exclusive among all the bmw and benz..as long their partners can afford the road tax then its fine........so if we cant afford a bentley road tax...dont even think of buying a bentley....unless they are drunk bentley in zouk maybe u can rent(fuck) them for a day then adios la.....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
No Woman, No Cry..
Gals~You can't live without them & its so hard 2 live with them!!!!~

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i hv this bitch [not mine la...juz a bitch who was my classmate] who hv a bf but willing to sleep with anyone or be with anyone for money...
last heard..her "khai kah lou" is 2nd richest in langkawi,and hv several jags around the island...
tsk tsk tsk...
wait...opps...salah topic...no wait..still related ba...
about local women
or rather,local GIRLS

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
HELP ME AR!!!!!
[mel will know wat kinda help i need]

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
if a woman, does not ask for money, what they ask is just love and care... y not love them with wat u can give?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Finally she gave in and accept my date we go out for a date.She request want to buy things then of course i buy la because i like that girl.Every time go out with her also buy things for her.1 week i spent over Rm10k only buy things for her
"We are not meant to each other.We better don't keep in touch frequently.My new bf don't like me talk with guys so much"
Before go for date didn't said she had bf or whatsoever.After spent all my hard earn money only said she had bf.

Malaysian gals nowadays very cunning mostly have 2 or 3 bf.Primary bf don't buy things for her or do things for her.Ask 2nd or 3rd bf buy or do things for her.After doing and buy things said BYE BYE and said free ask u come out yam cha.

I hope u gals don't take offence what i am trying to said here because i am telling facts.
I know a girl who sis this, one problem she has only a few months to live n still doing this n worst she uses a fake name to everyone even her bf. When can she stop n realise n be a good person b4 she die ??

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
forgot something la.....always be frank in a relationship....like hei baby..i just like to spend time with u,hey baby iam not your credit card holder la,i am deeply in love with you so could you spend some time with me........so just be frank la......some chicks are just gold diggers so unless you have alot of resources to share around then forget them...i still have some friends who are gold diggers...they are really cool,hot,sexy..and the best part is that they do anything for their partner as long as they can afford it...as i always tell them baby you are just like a bentley,hot class,stylish,exclusive among all the bmw and benz..as long their partners can afford the road tax then its fine........so if we cant afford a bentley road tax...dont even think of buying a bentley....unless they are drunk bentley in zouk maybe u can rent(fuck) them for a day then adios la.....
jezz, u r so damn funny

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow

hmmm......so ****** mean buying things ka? i tot ****** mean go out together and sit down in a nice place and get to know each other! Btw that girl really is a bitch!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
me 2. maybe i m naive n innocent
tats mean u need to do a lot of practiceloh! :biggrin:

btw i was in the Chettawan temple last sunday, saw they have dragon stone in the shelf display but the price i can say they are making load of profit but kukujao god is quite affordable.:regular_smile:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hmmm......so ****** mean buying things ka? i tot ****** mean go out together and sit down in a nice place and get to know each other!
in dis era, times are achanging..
must sacrifice abit if wanna court gals..
its not about sitting 2gether, chit-chats..
& gazing at each other..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
in dis era, times are achanging..
must sacrifice abit if wanna court gals..
its not about sitting 2gether, chit-chats..
& gazing at each other..
What do u want suprise n gifts showering u all the time? that dude going to keep up as long as his pocket can keep on supporting u, once his well is dry, u will start to feel he ain't worth it for u, thats not true love!

a lil bit of gifts for certain occassion is all right, too much of gifts is consider to be taken a ride by others. A relationship based too much on materialistic stuff won't last, yes u need money to survive but u can survive without bf lavishing gifts to you, look at it this way, this is 21st century not many will like to waste time getting to know others,thats the main reason for a downfalls in married life. u should know what is true love and what is being materialistic. U need to adjust your mentality and outlook of life it doesn't matter whether this is 15 century or 21st century,human behave the same way until they change to a better perception of life!

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
The most I'd probably spend on the gals are usually once or twice of cafe, or maybe RM10 or RM20 of reload. If those girls continue to ask for more, I won't mind. Come fark me first. BJ me and drink my juices and all that stuff. Then maybe I'll give `em another prepaid top up of RM10. buahahaha

Then again, lucky I didn't meet gals like that. hahaha Most of 'em are nice gals.

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
tats mean u need to do a lot of practiceloh! :biggrin:

btw i was in the Chettawan temple last sunday, saw they have dragon stone in the shelf display but the price i can say they are making load of profit but kukujao god is quite affordable.:regular_smile:
how much ah?? how to ask? takkan say kkj god

i was there a few days ago but they say no amulet