List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

react22

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
to gettting all this 20B engine shouldn't be any problme provided u talk to the right person,as yours know also,all this 20B are mostly for export or track use.

i just know that Ah Choy at Subang got this 99 spec half cut last week.This should be real 99 spec cause boost meter instead of oil pres.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
LOL Kajang AutoWerks damn top secret. When i meet you next i'll introduce the owners to you.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
due to the fact that diablo has promised to take me for a urut session if i sticky this post, i've decided to take up his offer. will report fr in separate thread.

housefly

Jan 8, 2006
Recently, I visited the mazda service centre at Jalan 222 just find out what they have got to offer and to my surprise they actually service RX7s. While I was there, had a brief chat with the general manager and he said they were willing to stock parts for RX7 if there is sufficient demand. Currently, OEM parts would require 3 months of lead time from Japan.

As my aircon is showing signs of failure..I might just send the car in to get it to get it checked out.

housefly

Jan 8, 2006
I was told that there were some rx8 being serviced there now. In addition, it was mentioned that there was a recall for rx8 being issued recently and the service center would actually get the problem rectified and pass the costs on back to Mazda Japan...Perhaps you should give them a call to check if it applies to you..

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Hi , Im new here , I just wanted 2 ask Phat7 a question . The directions you listed kindof confused me lol.. could you tell where to go from .. for example im exiting summit from the back and after i make the right turn and stop at the traffic light . Giant will be on my left handside . so from there where do i go ? sorry to trouble u lol. but if you can please help me out . Please and Thanks =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ey'yoo palsss... I nead freakin' help rite 'ere...
Did any of yall know how to get the wiring diagram stuff for Starbo AutoStart/TurboTimer?

Reference:
(IMG:http://img51.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/1/9/8/ukiukiuki_99-img600x450-1100610987mvc-015f.jpg)

Holla me at: 016-7313049 (Din)

Thanx, pz out!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience