List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
ahh its ok,ill fill in from here,i think phat7 wont be logging so often as i do,he told me on how to get there before

so here goes

from the position that you mentioned,the giant is on ur left side aight? you go straight summore till the next traffic light.Go forward somemore after u reach the traffic lights,then get ready to turn left
after u turn left,u see the road macam tidak menyenangkan hati,but continue anyway and you see an area full of cars (note some halfcuts shop on your right)

you will see a big building with blue roof on ur left,after the first junction on the workshop area,turn right ,drive a bit forward and take a left.Ah Choy's workshop is H&M or H&S motorsports

(just find some RX-7's hanging around infront..hehe easier)

if cannot find then ask around that area.hahaha

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hi night12. well let me explain again.

if you are on kesas and heading towards shah alam, you take the summit exit on your left.at the first traffic light take left then keep immediately right. Take the right at the lights and go straight all the way. you'll hit a traffic light, continue straight and turn off at the first left. You know you're on the right track when you see factory's. continue straight and take a right at the first right and immediate left. you'll see H&M. thats ah choy.

i hope this helps. if not then use the mainroad. upon exiting kesas go straight all the way. you'll pass the Taipan turn off on your right and continue going straight. once you pass the policestation keep to your left and turn left at the traffic lights. go straight and after the first lights take a right at the second lights. take the first left and you'll see factory's on the corner. take first right and immediate left.

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Hey guys thanks for the info ill try 2 find it lol mayb ill even see you guys there once i get my FD . =) i live very close to there anyways so its really convenient for me .

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
oh 1 more question .. do they stock rx7 parts ? or do i have to find them elsewhere ?

joe13

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
At USJ Giant traffic lights, turn right (Giant is in front, left).
Go straight ALL THE WAY, till lights.
1st left AFTER lights (TEXCHEM plant is on right).
1st right
1st left
100m upfront is H&M Motorsports

Yes, they do stock rx7 parts, but this really really depends on you luck, the good stuff usually go really fast...

Night12

Feb 20, 2006
Thanks your direction were the most clear to me .. lol no offense diablo , phat7 . Btw just 1 more question .. i dont really know much about cars .. so would you say that the FD should not be my choice ? cause although i dont know much , im willing to learn and take good care of it .

kumars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
Rps Motosport

Subang Jaya Usj 1

012-6538818/016-3419495

Kumar

RX2 RE -SEPANG DRAG BATTLE IS UNDER RPS MOTORSPORT .
BEHIND GIANT SUMMIT SQUARE .

Last edited:

kumars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
Rx2 Re In Sepang Batle....power

Rps Motorsport

Contact Person:012-6538818/016-3419495

Kumar

Behind The Summit Square Giant Subang Jaya
Only Doing Rotary Cars
Mazda Rx2 , Rx3 , Rx4 , RX7(FC)(FD)

Mazda 808,capella...

Any Spare Part For Old School Can Connect Me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. Im planning to change my neo steering to a preve steering. Anyone done this before? My only concern is the airbag swapping to the preve steering. would it fit?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience