Lets share u & urs KENARI pic also...!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
my star kenari

hi guys...really interested in the thread and luv ur car's pics. anyway, here's mine, still simple mod here and there, outside and inside. cream color for the dashboard.

cheers!!!

tikuruok said:
hi guys...really interested in the thread and luv ur car's pics. anyway, here's mine, still simple mod here and there, outside and inside. cream color for the dashboard.

cheers!!!

how much u pay for the wing on your bonnet?

tikuruok said:

cheers!!!
vr nice interior... but wats up with the twinkle twinkle decals??... one tone colour only??... u've bengz the car already with the decals... :eek:

hahahaa...skywalker,thanks for the compliment. keep it simple and neat my fren...afraid that if lotsa tone, it will get ugly. worse worse.red with silver vinyl...should be ok. :) planning to combine custom aerodown bumper with my peanut later. twinkle2 little star...

kelisa 6009, got the wing for rm140 (kk price, fibre). items over there quite expensive as far as im concern. have to live with it tho.

tikuruok said:

cheers!!!

nice trim...............haha :)

aLL bro...

why no more sharing.........

jz upload and share lah..........

i js upgrade my move RS bonnet to CARBON FIBRE

will upload later.........

:dancing2:

kenari.jpg

HPIM0053.jpg

spotted on the road... he had this triangle hole there at the bumper.. lol... quite nice.. inside the whole is actually a light! lol.. wonder how it'll look at night..

think tats silk bodykit. i'm new here. this is my aerosport year 2003

boss.jpg

Last edited:
wa...... dude.. ur kenari is FROWNING>. lol.. very ganas.. muahahaha.. inside got wat engine?

just add skirting

aaa...i just add l902s skirting which i bought for 180 at chop shop in kk. aaa, i saw this bumper (white move) in kk, for rm3200. expensive rite?

kevbkb, nice ride!

cheers!!!

thanks wenshen & tikuruok. not too extreme ma.my engine still ori.just upgrade the performance part.Planning to put 1.3 yrv turbo next year
this is the old design without sticker & sport rims

oldDesign.jpg

rm3200? so expensive. Better change engine or buy new car using that so much $.hehe

kevbkb said:
think tats silk bodykit. i'm new here. this is my aerosport year 2003

boss.jpg

wah garang loh ur car....how much u get for the bonnet wing?

kevbkb said:
thanks wenshen & tikuruok. not too extreme ma.my engine still ori.just upgrade the performance part.Planning to put 1.3 yrv turbo next year
this is the old design without sticker & sport rims

oldDesign.jpg

u spray ur rim to gold colour? nice...how muchit cost u?

thanks kelisa6009
well, the full set bonnet wing n scoop i bought for rm150 at johor. As for my alloy rims, i spray it myself cos got air compressor at home. just cost less than rm150.Now the alloy rims i sell for rm350 wif tyres

aLL_tHE_bESt said:
aLL bro...

why no more sharing.........

jz upload and share lah..........

i js upgrade my move RS bonnet to CARBON FIBRE

will upload later.........

:dancing2:

hi bro, wanna ask how much you get the carbon fibre bonnet cos planning to get one oso thanks

nice nice

aiya...so nice ah ur car kev...i cant wait to tukar my rims too...just waiting for the road to get tar. hehe. afraid will get bengkok2 rim if change early. planning to get japan rims later. 14" will do just rite. just check with chop shop. can get aerodown bumper about 400 ++ each (front n rear). is dat expensive? oh ya, the rm3200 bumper, is including the grill and bumper. american metal!!! :rock: luckilly got the side skirting cheap, saw one shop in kk sell for 450. aiya...can die mood for modding if like dis...

wenshen said:
kenari.jpg

HPIM0053.jpg

This is Heart Village bodykit, it has a small "D" daihatsu word alike reverse light compare to Silk bodykit, it's has a "Box" type reverse light & the bumper got abit like "Boxy" feel oso.

Just a little sharing guys ekekeke :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom