Lau claims pole for Asian Touring Car Series Round 7 in Indonesia

AFOS

Jul 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Kenneth Lau clocked the fastest time of the day to claim pole for the Asian Touring Car Series Round 7 tomorrow. The Series is at the Sentul International Circuit for the Indonesian leg of the Asian Festival Of Speed. Lau from J.A.S Motorsport set the fastest time of 1:38.775 to take the first spot on the grid ahead of Taiwanese drivers and Team AAI/Buddy Club teammates, Chen Jun San and Chen Han Chen.

Team IMSP drivers Danny Stacy Chau clocked 1:44.184 to claim fourth whilst his teammate Alvaro Luis Gomes and Ricardo Alexandre Airosa will line up on row three.

Indonesian hopeful, Shugeriawan Sutanta overcame some car issues and was able to have his first practice this morning during the Free Practice session. Sutanta, driving for Bening Motor Indonesia RT, managed to set the seventh fastest time of the day, placing himself in row four alongside Hong Kong driver Yu Kam Cheong.

The Asian Touring Car Series round 7 race will be held at 9am (local time) while Round 8 is scheduled for 1.45pm on Sunday, 24th July 2011.

www.afos.com

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, could u tell me how to remove those dirt stains on rubber besides the my car windows. Mostly it is at the boot window area and some at doors areas too. I try to use some dirt removers but cant oso. Pls tell me wat can i do ? Thx guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience