rikeys

Known Member
Jan 26, 2005
and no charge back unless you want all of us to vomit in your car! hahahaha

mchooi

Jan 9, 2007
Jeffrey Lee said:
Bro Mchooi,

Before you agree to take up the any EPP scheme. I think John already explained to you what are the cost you need to pay of cancellation of the scheme. ! The credit card centre from the bank will charges back to you. "NOT K2N". Please be clear on these. !!.

Unless if you paying cash. Then the company will refund back to you 100%.
Hello Jeff,

Due to my shallow knowledge in financial, I didn't realise the fact of bank's back charge on EPP scheme.

And I disagree with your statement. Not John himself but his account clerk informed me about the bank's back charge on EPP when she handed me the cheque.

I think I have not shared my experience during my return of the thingy, anyone interested ? Anyway I suppose brothers can make a decent guess on my experience ...

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Hi all,

I believe the consumers are always on the loosing end when it comes to refund.. there are so many fine prints and etc from any purchase.. on this context, John did not con you into using your creditcard.. HOWEVER.. If the product would produce 20% as per "claimed" by the superduper sales speech and not to mention the racing styled driving demo.. I believe you would have happily parted with your hard earned RM3500 in a wink!..

Though I would not categorise K2N as a CON JOB.. I would say the distributor are not telling the "real" story here..

p/s: ermm.. Jeff, we have yet to read any good comment of your magic batu..

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Then John started my car ... few hard flooring on the pedal, show me due to complete combustion there are water actually coming out from the exhaust and there is no exhaust smell. Which I find it quite convincing as I do not try that before (smelling the exhaust). (True ???)

-Have you seen the water sprinkle it out from the exhaust tailpipe. If yes. !! Then there is complete combustion..!!. Have you smell any odour smell from the exhaust emission. No right !. That means additional benefit from the K2N system whereby reduction on the carbon monoxide gases.

Then I took a ride with it. My usual driving style, not much of different. The only different I notice when I was doing around 120 at 4k RPM, the needle stayed for a while longer than usual. John claimed this is the beauty of the product that help the car to maintain at top speed! (True???)

-Normally when reaching to 3k to 4k rpm will getting to high torque. (Depending on the flat road condition).

accelerate from 1, 2, D and I think was almost flooring most of the time as I hear the engine was roaring. No doubt it was quite powerful (my car is a 1.8 auto) the way he drove - speeding on Kerinchi Link, cornering at high speed using 2nd gear ... those impressive stuff which I never drove my car like for the past 4 yrs.

-Normally if you want to test power on the different gear ratio. We need to start from 1st, 2nd & D position gear. Only this way, we can find out how exactly the power performance will be. If you just by using position 'D' gear position. You will not get the actual feel on the high power instead rely on the ECU system which not quite effective interms of power testing.!

Do you agree with me, if you go to hill climbings by just position to 'D' position. Can you feel how stressful of the your car engine compare if you put it the 2nd gear position then certain speed then change to 'D' position. Thats the pusposes for your car to equiped with 1st, 2nd & 'D' position gear. You may require to use when necessary.!!.

Just for example. ! If you go to GHighlands. By just put it on 'D' position all the way. Do you think your car can climb up. ? which I don't think so. !!.

After the ride, he offered to let me try for another 1 week. My personal finding :-

1. Fuel consumption - no much different by my normal driving style. But then with that thing under your hood, I have the tendency to speed. Thus not really fuel econ. That's in city driving.

-I think J did explained to you, if you want to get extra mileage, you need to do it constant speed at between 100km/h -110km/h.

2. On outstation - NS HW, noticed slightly better consumption. From my normal 11km/l to 13km/l. If you asked me - not justifiable for this sort of saving.

-11km/L for Before install ( as you claimed).
-13km/L for After installed (as you claimed).

From the above info. You already get extra mileage 15.38%.

~for elaboration : if your journey KL-PENANG-KL taken about approx.600km journey.

~you getting extra mileage in=92.28km (600km + 15.38%)=692.28km-600km.
~ your normal mileage 11km/L in terms litres={600km/ (11km/l)}=54.54 litres.
~Mileage after K2N system 13km/L interms litres={600km/(13km/l)}=46.15litres.

*interms saving on litres (54.54L - 46.15L=8.39L).
*interms saving on $$ (8.39L x RM1.92/L=RM16.10).

(K2N system priority is produce high power performance. FC will be depending on the driving skill).

3. You know there is a stretch of up hill drive from Taiping to Ipoh (Jelapang) going thru the famous tunnel. I was happily speeding at 120 (thinking that K2N does give the uummpp to climb) until I was beam by a Waja driven by a uncle overtook me !!! Quickly looking for place to hide my face !

~If you just maintain at 120km/l doesn't mean the old uncle on Waja cannot overtake you. I can say even the Myvi can overtake you. I am sure the 120km/l not your maximum speed. right!. You want enjoy the power but don't want to press abit extra on the fuel pedal then how you can enjoy the power from K2N system. From the stretch you mentioned about. It can easily can go for 140km/h. I know that stretch very well.

If I want to have a no smell exhaust, I might as well invest on a better exhaust system. After all - one car giving out water drop from exhaust doesn't make any different to the environment (dun flame me, ok!)

~If you can find any exhaust system (you mentioned) which can porduce the same performance. Cut out the exhaust emission odour smell. Please prove it. Whereas K2N system not said only but instead can proved it.
Reduction on the exhaust emission odour smell meaning reduction emission on the carbon monoxide gases.
If you think reduction on the emission on the carbon monoxide gases will not helping the environmental then I got nothing to say. Just go ask around and I am sure those guys will not agree with you ??.

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Rally [><] said:
Hi all,

I believe the consumers are always on the loosing end when it comes to refund.. there are so many fine prints and etc from any purchase.. on this context, John did not con you into using your creditcard.. HOWEVER.. If the product would produce 20% as per "claimed" by the superduper sales speech and not to mention the racing styled driving demo.. I believe you would have happily parted with your hard earned RM3500 in a wink!..

Though I would not categorise K2N as a CON JOB.. I would say the distributor are not telling the "real" story here..

p/s: ermm.. Jeff, we have yet to read any good comment of your magic batu..

Bro Rally,

Before you joint this thread. There are few members ZTH from here already tested with K2N system and giving the positve feedback on it but some of the these guys here treated them as working for me and chase them away. Then thats why you can't hardly seen any of those K2N system user posted here. But if somebody passed negative comments on it .Then you guys all agree with it 100% which not fair right!.

Thats why, I encourage you guys to find out & tested by your ownself. If not interested, then I can't said anything. right!. Up to you guys. !!.

You got nothing to loose. !!!. Not happy with the power , don't pay anything.!
Even after payment but later not satisfy whitin the certain period , then get the refund. !!.

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
(Quote by mchooi)Then John started my car ... few hard flooring on the pedal, show me due to complete combustion there are water actually coming out from the exhaust and there is no exhaust smell. Which I find it quite convincing as I do not try that before (smelling the exhaust). (True ???)

-Have you seen the water sprinkle it out from the exhaust tailpipe. If yes. !! Then there is complete combustion..!!. Have you smell any odour smell from the exhaust emission. No right !. That means additional benefit from the K2N system whereby reduction on the carbon monoxide gases.

Then I took a ride with it. My usual driving style, not much of different. The only different I notice when I was doing around 120 at 4k RPM, the needle stayed for a while longer than usual. John claimed this is the beauty of the product that help the car to maintain at top speed! (True???)

-Normally when reaching to 3k to 4k rpm will getting to high torque. (Depending on the flat road condition).

accelerate from 1, 2, D and I think was almost flooring most of the time as I hear the engine was roaring. No doubt it was quite powerful (my car is a 1.8 auto) the way he drove - speeding on Kerinchi Link, cornering at high speed using 2nd gear ... those impressive stuff which I never drove my car like for the past 4 yrs.

-Normally if you want to test power on the different gear ratio. We need to start from 1st, 2nd & D position gear. Only this way, we can find out how exactly the power performance will be. If you just by using position 'D' gear position. You will not get the actual feel on the high power instead rely on the ECU system which not quite effective interms of power testing.!

Do you agree with me, if you go to hill climbings by just position to 'D' position. Can you feel how stressful of the your car engine compare if you put it the 2nd gear position then certain speed then change to 'D' position. Thats the pusposes for your car to equiped with 1st, 2nd & 'D' position gear. You may require to use when necessary.!!.

Just for example. ! If you go to GHighlands. By just put it on 'D' position all the way. Do you think your car can climb up. ? which I don't think so. !!.

After the ride, he offered to let me try for another 1 week. My personal finding :-

1. Fuel consumption - no much different by my normal driving style. But then with that thing under your hood, I have the tendency to speed. Thus not really fuel econ. That's in city driving.

-I think J did explained to you, if you want to get extra mileage, you need to do it constant speed at between 100km/h -110km/h.

2. On outstation - NS HW, noticed slightly better consumption. From my normal 11km/l to 13km/l. If you asked me - not justifiable for this sort of saving.

-11km/L for Before install ( as you claimed).
-13km/L for After installed (as you claimed).

From the above info. You already get extra mileage 15.38%.

~for elaboration : if your journey KL-PENANG-KL taken about approx.600km journey.

~you getting extra mileage in=92.28km (600km + 15.38%)=692.28km-600km.
~ your normal mileage 11km/L in terms litres={600km/ (11km/l)}=54.54 litres.
~Mileage after K2N system 13km/L interms litres={600km/(13km/l)}=46.15litres.

*interms saving on litres (54.54L - 46.15L=8.39L).
*interms saving on $$ (8.39L x RM1.92/L=RM16.10).

(K2N system priority is produce high power performance. FC will be depending on the driving skill).

3. You know there is a stretch of up hill drive from Taiping to Ipoh (Jelapang) going thru the famous tunnel. I was happily speeding at 120 (thinking that K2N does give the uummpp to climb) until I was beam by a Waja driven by a uncle overtook me !!! Quickly looking for place to hide my face !

~If you just maintain at 120km/l doesn't mean the old uncle on Waja cannot overtake you. I can say even the Myvi can overtake you. I am sure the 120km/l not your maximum speed. right!. You want enjoy the power but don't want to press abit extra on the fuel pedal then how you can enjoy the power from K2N system. From the stretch you mentioned about. It can easily can go for 140km/h. I know that stretch very well.

If I want to have a no smell exhaust, I might as well invest on a better exhaust system. After all - one car giving out water drop from exhaust doesn't make any different to the environment (dun flame me, ok!)

~If you can find any exhaust system (you mentioned) which can porduce the same performance. Cut out the exhaust emission odour smell. Please prove it. Whereas K2N system not said only but instead can proved it.
Reduction on the exhaust emission odour smell meaning reduction emission on the carbon monoxide gases.
If you think reduction on the emission on the carbon monoxide gases will not helping the environmental then I got nothing to say. Just go ask around and I am sure those guys will not agree with you ??.

"JUST LIKE IF GIVEN YOU THE HIGH POWER F1 CAR BUT DARE NOT TO STEP ON IT THEN WHAT DIFFERENT BY DRIVING A KANCIL".!!!

Last edited:

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Jeffrey Lee said:
Bro Rally,

Before you joint this thread. There are few members ZTH from here already tested with K2N system and giving the positve feedback on it but some of the these guys here treated them as working for me and chase them away. Then thats why you can't hardly seen any of those K2N system user posted here. But if somebody passed negative comments on it .Then you guys all agree with it 100% which not fair right!.

Thats why, I encourage you guys to find out & tested by your ownself. If not interested, then I can't said anything. right!. Up to you guys. !!.

You got nothing to loose. !!!. Not happy with the power , don't pay anything.!
Even after payment but later not satisfy whitin the certain period , then get the refund. !!.
ermm "bro" Jeff,

I have stood on my debate of proving 20% of increment.. u mentioned in terms of hp and TORQUE!.. I have been on your ass coz u just cant freaking prove that!..

IF you can prove it with your Russian stone.. I would be more than happy to install it coz RM3500 is just loose change to me.. then I can abort my plans to BOT my other car and go straight to your product..

Prove 20% increase*.. Uve got nothing to loose too..

* dyno - from a reputable dyno house.

p/s: "bro Jeff".. erm.. even before you were a merchant or distributor related to autovehicles or even joint this forum.. Ive endulged myself as assistant chief scrutineer for Rally of Malaysia and also Deputy clerk of course for local rally rounds for 1996-2000. I know what torque is coz in rallying.. its all about torque..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mr chooi bought that k2n for RM3500??
did i get the wrong figure? rm3500??

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
MrChooi...what car do you own?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i tot mchooi install RM650 K2N.

dr rikeys willing to make our engine achieve 100% combustion and let the exhaust pancut air for a mamat stall treat!!!
if our exhaust dont pancut air after he did something to our engine u think we can ask him to refund our mamat stall food?

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Jeff...all cars max torque at 3k to 4k ah??? Damnit...my waja rated at 2700rpm....stupid proton...dont know where to put the torque band. On the petrol saving....13km/l vs 11km/l....hmmm..interesting....ok let me ask mrchooi this important question.

1. was air temperature during 13km/l = air temp at 11km/l?
2. was tyre preasure the same during both drives?
3. weight of car the same during both drives?
4. weight of driver the same during both drives (hehehe)
5. interval between servicing
7. road temp the same during both drive?
8. humidity the same during both drives?
9. barometeric preasure the same both drives?
10. fuel gauge accurate as hell?
11. you drove the same style both drives...as in like a programmed drive...where accel and speed is identical both drives and it was done within a 95% confidence level?

Well....if you answered yes to all the questions above...then we can agree to the fuel claims....either than that...we gotta do a mythbuster test lah jeff....mrchooi....i wasnt banging you or anything...just showing jeff that there could have been so many variables that could have affected the fuel consump....

Jeff on auto tranny...dude...where did you go to school lah?? they dint call it auto if you had to constantly change it right....dude...D means drive...use it whenever possible...even if going uphill or downhill...or the side of the hill...leave it in D and the tranny will change gears depending on the load. Now when to use 3? Well the point where u wanna lock it in 3 (this applies to cars with no overdrive) and use only 3 gears...or the point where the load is confusing the ecu and keeps shifting between 4 and 3....so lock it at 3...of just fking ease of the accel. Now when to use 2 and 1?? Same answer lah...but mostly when you wanna accel past normal rpms...or when towing....you never read your car manual one ah?? I mean some out there might disagree with my auto tranny....feel free to comment. Dude...driven up genting and cameron in my waja 1.6a....all the way use D...only when i feel that there is a need to lock gears...i lock...but normal time....ecu takes care man....btw....cars ecu faster and smarter than you are.

"ITS JUST LIKE IF I GAVE YOU A HIGH POWERED F1 CAR BUT YOU DONT DARE TO STEP ON IT, THEN THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DRIVING A KANCIL AND THE F1 CAR".!!!

CORRECTED SOME GRAMMAR...USE THIS IN YOUR NEXT REPLY OK

mchooi

Jan 9, 2007
Northiswara said:
mr chooi bought that k2n for RM3500??
did i get the wrong figure? rm3500??
Yes. You got it right. Its RM3500!:mouth_closed:

I'm a decent driver and only once in a blue moon step a little bit hard on the pedal to syiok only. I have a happy family with cheerful sons.

If I were to drive like what brother jeff said, either my car or my lifespan is numbered - most probably myself. And if I really want to race might as well I start looking for a skyline or supra or WRX.

Its true that I was not made aware of the EPP consequence and I did not specifically blame K2N. Just that I said I learnt my lesson and its not cheap.

So, its up to other brothers. From my point of view, the benefit vs cost, hard to justify.
FYI - I have not develop into the stage of having RM3500 as loose change :shades_smile: ! Probably another 10 yrs or so ....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mchooi, pity u.
u give me Rm3,499.99 i install bolt on turbo to your car. u want excavator turbo as big as a football also can. no problem! but is a re-cond or 2nd hand one. hehe.........

mchooi what u say is correct also. if want to drive fast why dont get a evo or wrx? before u drive fast please buy an insurance from me also. haha.....

have a nice day everyone....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
re-outlaw,

RM3.5k can put twin NOS like fast n furious car.
got 2 biji button at the steering to press.
pis....................................
haha...................

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
mchooi said:
Its true that I was not made aware of the EPP consequence and I did not specifically blame K2N. Just that I said I learnt my lesson and its not cheap.

So, its up to other brothers. From my point of view, the benefit vs cost, hard to justify.
FYI - I have not develop into the stage of having RM3500 as loose change :shades_smile: ! Probably another 10 yrs or so ....
My sincere apologies if ive sounded tad bit too cocky on the loose change part.. but in reality, Im capable of using that statement. I am willing to put that into action if our batu ajaib merchant stand up to his 20% increment..

Of course, for me to give out that loose change, kindly allow Jeff to show the 20% increment in a real deal dyno chart..

Clarification

To BOT a vehicle is approx. RM 4-5k. On top of that, tuning and higher FC not to mention authority disturbance..

However..

K2N offers 20% increment and I pay only RM3,500. shdnt I be grateful to Jeff if that is proven true? Not only am I saving tons of money using the magic stone, I will not get my arse in trouble with the authority as well..

NO2.. ahh.. the gas of power n freedom..

hahahaha..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
u guys know that NOS is a laughing gas also?
when your engine inhale laughing gas it will be damm happy to produce more power for u. hehe...........

of cozs larr Dr rally. if got 20% with just a simple installation i think also want. bolt a lousy 2nd hand turbo can be cheaper but u need to put ur car at the workshop for days. whereas this thing only need 10-30mins for installation. and its plug and play.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
RE-Outlaw said:
Maybe can even get Turbo plus Nos for that price!!!
not just turbo + NOS. can put in a 4AGZE engine (without paper. a paperless engine) + installation.

also can buy a half cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.