Latest Mod to my IS200.. Apexi open pod

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Hi guys,

Hey bro, greetings from Singapore!!! Just added an Apexi Power Intake Open Pod on my inline 6 Lexy IS200. The roar is getting even sweeter now combined with my TTE/Remus exhaust.

Life is sweet... It does feel faster though. Even though it's not a real CAI (air is drawn from the gap between the body and the radiator through the front grill), the heatshield provides sufficient cover from the engine heat.

Can't really tell if I am losing some low-end but the high-end definitely sounds louder and has a nice bassy echo to it. Was just showing my wife and massive suction motion when I step on the gas pedal. Can hear the air been suck in by the big filter.

Other mods done...
TTE (Remus) exhaust, Cusco swaybars, Cusco front Strut bar, Cusco Zero One Coilover, steel braided brake hoses, Bridgestone Potenza GIII tyres, defi oil temp guages, Torsen LSD with Boris Factory 4.5 Final Gear, ATF Cooler

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Nice mods..and nice car bro.
Like the DEFI meters..:)
By the way..where in Spore are u?? Will be in Spore in Oct for the Hari Raya holidays..maybe we can meet up for coffee..:)

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Staying in the northern part. U driving up in your tezza? PM me as it gets close.. We can arrange.

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
ZoomP,Is there any big difference when you change the final gear.How about the cruising rpm speed and drivability,does u change gear more often than before?Tq

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
ZoomP,Is there any big difference when you change the final gear.How about the cruising rpm speed and drivability,does u change gear more often than before?Tq
Mine's a 4 speed auto. The gear ratios are definitely closer. Red-line easily and car feels much torquey. Surprisely no impact on Fuel comsumption. The Final gear is built into the LSD. I will consider it the best mods till date.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
sweet ride...

aidmob

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Mine's a 4 speed auto. The gear ratios are definitely closer. Red-line easily and car feels much torquey. Surprisely no impact on Fuel comsumption. The Final gear is built into the LSD. I will consider it the best mods till date.
Hi ZoomP, do u still have the original 4.3 final drive? Thinking to change my original 4.1 final drive to 4.3. If u want to sell, mind telling me the price.

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Like wise, that's a fantastic color. I am assuming it's your car on the avator? Hehe

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Bro, think for FD 4.5 it's not too bad still. Should be able to push beyond 180km/hr

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Bro, for IS200 it doesn't come with LSD. My original was swamped from the guy who sold me his LSD. He needed it to export out his car.

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
There is a TTE supercharger for my ride, but don't think can find one in SG right now. Anyway, it's very ex. For the money, I will rather change car then.

Ok, took some pics of my car with new stickers and a TRD emblem at the back.

Thought the Star Wars sticker very cool...

siong2552

Dec 28, 2005
Hai ZoomP,
Very nice car. Just one question, where can i buy the strut bar that you use. And can it fix to model AS 200? TQ

siong2552

Dec 28, 2005
Hai ZoomP,
Very nice car. Just one question, where can i buy the strut bar that you use. And can it fix to model AS 200? TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to know which tyre is good for our local weather?

Whicg brand is suited most of the time?

I'm in a plan of getting Maxxis for my car.

Is it worth buying Maxxis or else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience