Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

rsctan

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

wow, havent been on this site ever since god knows when.. back then coupe owners was just a handful.. and now its great having so many ppl here.. haha..
would really like to meeet up wth u guys soon or someday.. ;)

so any tt somewhere round pd or gentign would bt fun..:)
keep me posted

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

OK. The Singapore Racedge changed the date to 22nd December. I won't be going bcoz I will be rocking in Penang. Anyone interested, please take the lead and visit their website lo..

RACEDGE :: View Forum - Meetups

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all the masters,im new here,this is my 1st post,hope can hear some idea n opinion.
im old school car fan,i like old school car very much,i have this mitsubishi galant 1.6year 1982.everything is original,didnt change anything at all,even the 24 years old radio is still function well,i just repaint once in 24 years.anything i can do on this car?from outlook to engine,what should i do to make this car better?i hope this car can b more faster,mayb i should do anything on the engine,or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience