Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapore

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

Okay.. now Singapore Racedge has come out with their plan.. let me revise the program again...

14th Dec evening: Convoy down to JB and take a good rest at pub/bar/club (can stay hotel or stay my house and sleep on floor if you all dont mind).. KL ppl decide the time

15th Dec morning (1000 - 1200 hrs): Brunch & car wash at RM 8 to RM 10 per car

15th Dec afternoon (1200 - 1700 hrs): Shopping at Singapore

15th Dec evening: Singapore
1700Hrs - 1830Hrs: Mitup at Marina South Carpark for Photoshoot
1830Hrs - 1900Hrs: Mass Convoy to Dinner Destination
1900Hrs - 2100Hrs: Sumptuous Dinner (Yummy!) at one of the following hotels (a bit pricey but it's definitely a good one, they havent decided which one to go.. if too pricey, then we go have dinner ourselves.. wahahhahah):
1) The Café Brio (Grand Copthorne) S$50 nett/pax
2) Aqua Marine (Marina Mandarin) S$68.30 nett/pax
3) Oscar (Conrad International) S$69 nett/pax
4) Triple 3 (Maritus Mandarin) S$82.40 nett/pax
5) The Line (Shangri La Hotel) S$91.80 nett/pax
2100Hrs - 2300Hrs: Mass Convoy Around The Island
2300 Hrs Onwards: Chit-Chat cum Supper Session / Late Night Movie / We go back JB

15th Dec night: drink and chit chat at JB

16th Dec morning: small tour around JB (if you can wake up)

16th Dec afternoon: see you again!

What you think about the trip? I seriously hope we can show our support to Racedge to return their favour in supporting us previously in Genting. Eric, can I count you in? Who else who else?

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
Re: Largest/Biggest/Finest Tuscani Gathering Ever?? in the end of the year at Singapo

ya,me no issue.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Thanks Eric for your support.. where are the rest??? Daniel.. get your passport done?

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

i am also okay but i think if i stay, i will stay at my friend's apartment in Singapore ler. But i can only make it on 15th cos 14th i have plans in the evening ler...bt is 50% im confirm going la..cos i need people to jaga me..:) daniel..Roy...count on you both ...

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Looks like Sandra don't want me to jaga her.. Wahahahaha.. Daniel.. count on you liao....

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com

Sim, much apologies, but i still cannot confirm. But as how my schedule is looking, i dont think i can make it. I have too much year end projects running now, and since EVERYBODY likes to put off their work till end of the year, i have to cater to the whole world's network in my company..........

But gimme a few days, i'll let you know how things turn out. Don worry, if i go, i jus pack my bags and go, wont take me much to prepare.... haha......

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

ArchDyeu.. u'll scare me if u need many days to prepare.. hahaha... jkjk.. but seriously hope you can come down south.. perhaps u can do up your bodykit as well :)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL

Sim,
I'm sorry man.
I can't join you guys for the trip to Singapore this month as I need to prepare myself for my final exam on the 17th.
I might join you guys for the trip to PD on the 22nd.

Sandra,
I'm sorry I can't make it to join you to the trip to Singapore.
Hope you will still join the trip to enjoy yourself.
Don't worry. Sim can protect you throughout the trip. :biggrin:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

Daniel.. wat makes u think that the meet up at PD sure confirm??

Sandra.. let's wait and see whether any other ppl from KL coming or not.. I might convoy with u back to KL if u come..

Eric.. this trip count on you liao..

The rest of ppl.. fast fast confirm leh...

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007

y count on me? >.<

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

eric.. count on you so at least we have two hyundai coupes from Malaysia.. at least we have representatives from Malaysia.. not so paiseh mah.. I will be shy if i go alone...

Last edited:

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

But a bit troublesome because we have to apply car pass to get into SG. I can go to SG but it will be on the 15th of Dec.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

The car pass can be done in 10 minutes.. Just need to pay sth S$10 (comprising a pre-loaded cash value of S$4 and a non-refundable card cost of S$6)

Sandra you coming on 15th Dec? Come la.. Go shopping in Singapore.. Hehe...

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ

I can come on the 15th Dec. But who else is coming also? Eric? Ken? I have to service my car because my car not used to go long journey...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maserati designers may just be shocked to death at the sight of this. Never have they thought that an Italian firm, Ellena srl Autotrasformazioni would turn the beautiful Maserati Ghibli into a hearse. Ellena srl Autotrasformazioni is a company that provides fancy last rides for people, with Mercedes-Benz lineup being the other two model in its fleet.

It is not clear why the Ghibli...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience