Lampe Berger Issues, To help those who has been stranded..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Just to share a funny exprience. I have 2 frens, A (who was filty rich both by family and by his own hard work in his business) and B(who is in LB). B approach A to join them. Since A was a big fish, B decided to take him directly to their head office and meet the big shots. (i think it's somewhere near marriott).

With B's up line and a couple of big shots in black coat and ties, they decided to give him a presentation and flash alot of figure and their personal wealth ie. cc statement, cheques, how much they spend last year, etc. After the good work selling, they also said 30k is no big deal for him, so why not let the money work for him etc.

'A' was was so 'convinced' he ask how much does he need to pay to sit on the board of directors for Malaysia? He offered 500k and then 1M. (and he was good for it). He said, since they were able to quote the earning until 10-15 levels up during presentation, why not he pay his way all the way up and let 15 levels down work for him. Stunned. So he said, ok la, how much to pay so that all you guys now are under me? "Cannot la like that, this is not the way we do the business", said one of the guys. So 'A' said if you can pay your way to be a Count or wat ever they called it, why can't he pay all the way up. B was speechless and definitely embarassesed..

Finally A told B on the way back that he had nothing against MLM or anything. He just don't like ppl flash their wealth and saying "you can be like me","be smart and do the right thing", "why work your whole life and no gurantee when you can work 1-2 here and be rich your whole life" etc... A said.. be humble, sell your product but don't make a comparison that it's a no brainer how simple life can be with 30k. It's an insult to most ppl who are trying to earn the conventional way. So he decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

haha....after all this while this thread still alive....
hhmmmmm......
wuzzle, like ur "A" friend lar....that's why in business or whatever we do, "HUMBLE and COURTEOUS" is the word.

wuzzles said:
Just to share a funny exprience. I have 2 frens, A (who was filty rich both by family and by his own hard work in his business) and B(who is in LB). B approach A to join them. Since A was a big fish, B decided to take him directly to their head office and meet the big shots. (i think it's somewhere near marriott).

With B's up line and a couple of big shots in black coat and ties, they decided to give him a presentation and flash alot of figure and their personal wealth ie. cc statement, cheques, how much they spend last year, etc. After the good work selling, they also said 30k is no big deal for him, so why not let the money work for him etc.

'A' was was so 'convinced' he ask how much does he need to pay to sit on the board of directors for Malaysia? He offered 500k and then 1M. (and he was good for it). He said, since they were able to quote the earning until 10-15 levels up during presentation, why not he pay his way all the way up and let 15 levels down work for him. Stunned. So he said, ok la, how much to pay so that all you guys now are under me? "Cannot la like that, this is not the way we do the business", said one of the guys. So 'A' said if you can pay your way to be a Count or wat ever they called it, why can't he pay all the way up. B was speechless and definitely embarassesed..

Finally A told B on the way back that he had nothing against MLM or anything. He just don't like ppl flash their wealth and saying "you can be like me","be smart and do the right thing", "why work your whole life and no gurantee when you can work 1-2 here and be rich your whole life" etc... A said.. be humble, sell your product but don't make a comparison that it's a no brainer how simple life can be with 30k. It's an insult to most ppl who are trying to earn the conventional way. So he decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

That was excellent. These MLM people don't realise that by building themselves up, they are actually knocking others down. What more in front of a guy was has already made more than the MLM dude has.

wuzzles said:

:biggrin: Funny stuff...a taste of their own medicine.

That is why u seldom see ppl in a succesful profession actually forgo their own career just to invest their full time in MLM. Those who've bragged "Earned so much money now no need to work" ppl are usually those who've make it big via MLM but are not successful in their own personal career. Or those who've reached their peak in their career and decided that MLM is the next opportunity.

anyone

still interested in this topic?

I know someone who is going to the office this week to create havoc..
anyone care to be a free on-looker?

Last edited:
errrr.....
when where why?

care to elaborate a little bit?!

Boon, you are an avid reader in this post..
Please PM me for more details..

If you have or might have noticed who I am...

I really hope this topic only condemn on LB, not all other MLM company.. =P

Well, actually I'm a staff in a local MLM company(confirmed and sincerely, not LB, OK?)... in merely 4 years, been through ups and downs, meet lots of people, from those experience in MLM ones, expert in bluffing ones, and expert in finding 'opportunities' ones... it is true, MLM world has different of people!
to be succesfull in MLM is not easy... must put effort and time... will face critics and looked down from friends/family members... so, it's a brave step for those who had tried... either they make it on top or not, i salute them... at least they give it a try, and they know how it 'tasted'...

why i don't like LB? all the same reasons with you guys...
those qualified(and unqualified) Leaders talk until no limitations of caring people, only trying to show-off that they are smart and now in a better condition than others, cause they joined LB... their words and actions all are really having problems and without professionalism... tell people that only 'invest' minimum 2.5K or even 30K, and will get millions soon... they are really nuts, where got such MLM? if have this kind of MLM, even the beggar at Puduraya also can become milioanaire la~ they really spoiled the MLM market, cheat on those younger generations, students to join, and at last... gained nothing, give up, and guess what the those younger generations will think? MLM is liar... MLM is scam... MLM cheats!!! there goes another batch of young generations who might excel in MLM... 2.5K to join... 30K to become stockist... better take the money and do small business...

heard there's some tactics by LB Leaders a long while ago, probably when LB just landed here... they spend some money on some young guys, buy sports cars, BMWs, nice clothes... then ask them drive to meet their friends, peoples, anywhere... show off their cars... "See, I'm just 20 something, drive a BMW already!... join me la, i'm sure you also can be like me..." We knows what happened next right? correct me if i'm wrong.. or you guys got any add-in?
in MLM business, there'll be ups and downs... today you succeed, income at least 5 digits one, eating abalone and sharks fin, drive a luxury car... but tomorrow, you might be eating bread crumbs, drinking plain water, with only few cents in your pocket and driving a bicycle... once you succeed in MLM and made money, save some for future... Company provide car/house insentive? - deduct from your monthly bonus la, stupid... better ask the company pay you the bonus and you pay your own car/house loan le... later sales not good, and networking downlines didn't active, you'll think the company will pay for you???

LB, this company is really lack of professionalism... for money, they cheat, cheat and cheat... teaching people to cheat people for money... giving bad impression and spoil the MLM market...
LB, forgive me... i respect your company, and respect the marketing strategy, indeed it can make money if efforts and time put in... but 'in the cause of wrong hands, a knife can kill'...

cheers.

I only know one thing about direct sales company or mlm, their sales will be mostly affected by the economy cycle, when its good you tend to see a lot of people go easy on spending for direct sales stuff like diamond water, amway,cosway, but when the economy cycles is really bad, everyone is short of cash, who want to buy direct sales stuff which is selling at premium price, i rather go to Carrefour to get normal off the shelf stuff. When they argue about the repeat order, i don't see this apply to direct sales business all the time. When people don't buy anymore you won't get anymore repeat order, and your direct sales business will start dying,soon or later u will found out there is nothing left for u in that business anymore. Just my 2 cents.

im not anti-mlm and i dont do mlm
first thing LAMP BURGER is not MLM company
DCHL is the 1 that bring LB in malaysia and sell as MLM.they can do that cos they have the right to frenchise and do what ever they 1
but what if LB heard that their product suck in malaysia.they will cut the supply of the product to DCHL and DCHL can close down edi and alot of ppl will lose their money and time
so if 1 2 do in mlm company do in a company that produce their own product

i've been in the SYN(steaven yeam network) biz preview b4 and they talk bad of other company (indiractly) saying that we have to sell thing to earn abit of money, take a long time ,out dated etc etc. if a real mlm company they dont talk bad of other company they dont even talk about other company

a good company only sell their own product what is the beneficial no side effect
tested and so on

u 1 2 know the original price for the lamp
i've got a friend been to hong kong after converting the money its just rm80
and the price that they selling here is 200-400
and they r not doing mlm they open a shop to sell aromatherapy things

so if 1 2 join mlm company select a company that produce its own product and test the product on ur own first b4 selling

Last edited:
Somebody care to shed some light on this company called Synergy? I have heard something about it, from a friend who joined it. I am not sure whether he's earning big bucks or not, but I hope to find out whether it's another full-of-shit organisation.

sorry...but never seem to heard of it.....what's it dealing in?

Synergy, real name is Synergy Worldwide, from US if not mistaken.. it's a binary plan company, plans which only need you to find 2 legs for building your network.. need almost RM1.3K or RM500 to start, monthly need to maintain RM350... mostly selling those nutritional health, body, hair and skin care products. it's still new in Malaysia, currently having market in Singapore, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, HK and other South East Asia countries as well..

for more info,
http://www.synergyworldwide.com/SynergyCorp/Home.aspx

cheers.

i've never heard of synergy but theres 1 doing the same thing also from US its call FUSIONEXCEL its still new and they use binary plan also but cheaper
need to purchase some goods to join ranging from RM500-700 and need monthly maintanence fee of 160
the company still new in malaysia maybe if any 1 join new company they have the chance to expand

sure it's good to join new company... but at least, we might have to look at it's marketing plan and strategies, products and company.
join new company, still, we need a good leader to guide us... if not, it'll be hard...

binary plans are fast-making money plans, they wouldn't lasts forever one... it's a trend for fast money making plans... btw, it's not approved by the Kementerian Hal Ehwal & Pengguna.

i thought binary system are already banned in malaysia.... because it has a big catch in it...which is..no matter what it is 2 'legs' must always be working...

i heard that last time the gold coin case use binary plan also
but nothing happen, no 1 got sued or fined also
the goverment cant ban the plan if the plan have product to sell,have special training for members,and a licence to do MLM
i saw b4 in a website the legal plan that can use in malaysia there r alot of plan and binary is in it also

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom