Thank you those of you who voted BN

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
#7 pls expand fiber internet coverage. Which i find it will take forever.
Streamyx my a$$, expensive. Main income for TM. Correct me if i wrong.
Guess what....
When i enter the main junction to my house area i saw a tent and its promoting Unifi...i was like, what kind of a joke is this? Want to kena pukul late in the evening ar...

Being a concern citizen i stop and ask the most important question..."ade coverage ke bang?" The guy gave a friendly laugh and point at the telekom pole across the road "Tu kable baru tarik minggu lepas"

its RM129 for unlimited @100mbps.

However this is not PH gomen effort. Its 2017 project which is damn slow to be completed.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guess what....
When i enter the main junction to my house area i saw a tent and its promoting Unifi...i was like, what kind of a joke is this? Want to kena pukul late in the evening ar...

Being a concern citizen i stop and ask the most important question..."ade coverage ke bang?" The guy gave a friendly laugh and point at the telekom pole across the road "Tu kable baru tarik minggu lepas"

However this is not PH gomen effort. Its 2017 project which is damn slow to be completed.
in all fairness though, PH did make broadband internet cheaper. I pay RM200+ for the 100mbps Unifi. HopefullyI get upgraded to the 800mbp soon

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
in all fairness though, PH did make broadband internet cheaper. I pay RM200+ for the 100mbps Unifi. HopefullyI get upgraded to the 800mbp soon
Agreed.
I did not remove my helmet while talking with the guy but heard something like 300+ or 200+ for the ultimate AES triggering speed package.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The last free upgrade you got it earlier than me, how come this time so slow for you. Mine was upgrade last month, but my router port max out at 100mbps. Last week change to gigabits router and running 400plus mpbs now.
Did you check your account? I was not informed of the upgrade. I login to my account after Mike informed us of his upgrade and saw the upgrade package.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The last free upgrade you got it earlier than me, how come this time so slow for you. Mine was upgrade last month, but my router port max out at 100mbps. Last week change to gigabits router and running 400plus mpbs now.
Did you check your account? I was not informed of the upgrade. I login to my account after Mike informed us of his upgrade and saw the upgrade package.
My router is capable of more than 100mbps so if it did happen already, it sure hasn't shown up in my internet speeds

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
TM dragging their feet. I am still on 10mbps but paying RM140++

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Guess what....

Unifi is cheap compare Streamyx 4mbps - rm 140.
Those who lucky pls be happy with fiber connection.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the biggest issues while cleaning a car is the removal of brake dust, tar and other contaminants from the wheels and painted surfaces.

The traditional method is to use clay and some other lubricant or a tar remover can also be used. However, tar removers or iron oxide removers tend to be very strong and could damage the paint.

I just received this from Optimum USA and put it to the test.

Optimum Ferrex...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience