Know the top speed of other cars.....

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
last time one stupid toyota wish came from my behind on PLUS and flashing me while i OVERTAKING another car (kelisa) at around 130kmh. what he want me to do? going to left lane and himpit the kelisa into emergency lane? or accelerate more to give way to him? btw, who are you to simply ask people doing this and that. finally i decide to brake and going back behind the kelisa who doing around 110kmh. then he honk me kaw2.. very stupid. asked for something, when we give, he get angry..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last time one stupid toyota wish came from my behind on PLUS and flashing me while i OVERTAKING another car (kelisa) at around 130kmh. what he want me to do? going to left lane and himpit the kelisa into emergency lane? or accelerate more to give way to him? btw, who are you to simply ask people doing this and that. finally i decide to brake and going back behind the kelisa who doing around 110kmh. then he honk me kaw2.. very stupid. asked for something, when we give, he get angry..
He expected you to drive faster and overtake the kelisa.....:driver:

ayiaw84

Apr 10, 2005
alza can do 160? mine max at 145 only, maybe because of with aircond on.

anyway you don't have to stay on right land if you're not fast enough
I've clocked slightly above 160 even, with the aeroplane speedometer of Alza, which I think was the top speed.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah as the saying goes....

If you dont run the car, the car wont run...

Those who regularly run their cars, the topspeed can be higher than those whom seldom drive their cars fast...:driver::joyman::trytofly:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, no matter how fast we drive, there are many other car which is even faster. So, stick to the left or middle lane. Unless we're overtaking a slower car.
The problem is, I have seen a lot of inconsiderate road hogger driving 100km/h at the fast lane while middle and left lane has less car too. I saw oncoming car flashing or signal at them but no response. Some other car resolute to overtake from the left without signal which is quite risky. Driving at legal speed limit does not entitled them to hog the fast lane as fast lane is only for overtaking.
I never really bother about other car top speed as I just signal to the left after overtaking a slower car and let them fly by. But I do catch my adrenaline rush by driving fast on empty corners during midnight touge. :driver:

Driving in relax mode put your mind in peace as you don't have to fight for space. Plan or adjust the traveling time accordingly. Stay cool on the road.

Btw, here in Malaysia, I think the sign "IKUT KIRI JIKA TIDAK MEMOTONG" only apply to maintenance workers as they usually walk on the left side when they're not cutting the grass trees while the lane hoggers keep right all the time :rofl:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
My AE101 feels like a giant vibrator when it goes up to around 170, shaking like mad..
Around 180 like that the needle stopped moving up ady..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2.2 kit
metal gasket 1.5mm
cam pulley custom
turbine ar70
highcam 272
tial wastegate
os twin plate
injector 1000cc
haltech e6x
full lock lsd

wat do u think about diz mod i mention above? wat the cost? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience