Know the top speed of other cars.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Dudes, if a car could exceed its stock max speed and tailgate you, it could fly anytime like a poker card and probably you are gonna be its first victim. Just give way, lay back, have some keropok and watch from behind for the ensuing spectacular show. Worth it.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I always flash from a safe distance as I never want to tailgate in any case, but it depends on how fast I'm going. The faster I go, the longer the distance that I'd start to flash. I believe I also flash politely, 2 quick flicks and then wait and see. If still not move over, then a quick flash twice again. If still not moving over, then I'll just overtake from the left when safe to do so.
Ur case is ok..coz one or two flicks would not have much effect. I often use karak highway where it is really dark at night. Some cars, especially those with HID without projector lamps, flick like his finger got nose shit on it and couldn't get rid of it. There was once an idiot did this and I got affected. I gotta pull over to Lanchang rest area to close my eyes and massage them abit before I continue my journey.

murcielago

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
i really hate those tailgaters who tailgate n flash when i got whole bunch of car in front of me. i also want to go fast but front traffics slow me down. what he expect? i go left n let him pass so he is one car in front of me? he is vip ka? sometimes really want to let him pass the tailgate n flash him back let him feel our position. but that is too stupid if any accident happen and i am at disadvantage so i keep to ignore.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sometimes I find it irritating, especially for those like me who has "San kong" (errr..duno what's the word in English, anyone?), means my eyes can't be exposed to bright light or else I'll get dizzy. If flash one time, then mayb after 5 secs flash another time, then it's ok. But some impatient dude can flick his fingers per minute more than his engine could churn. Moreover if he's not even 100m away from me. From mars already keep flashing...apaladong:banghead:
Yup, I get annoyed with these people too. Flashing all the way from a far distance traveling at very high speed, probably trying to find his way to hell.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

i really hate those tailgaters who tailgate n flash when i got whole bunch of car in front of me. i also want to go fast but front traffics slow me down. what he expect? i go left n let him pass so he is one car in front of me? he is vip ka? sometimes really want to let him pass the tailgate n flash him back let him feel our position. but that is too stupid if any accident happen and i am at disadvantage so i keep to ignore.
Yup, if the road in front is clear then understood that we am blocking but if there are cars in front, where can that idi*t go even if we gave way.

Last time, actually I had a fun time with a beemer 325i tailgate me when there were cars in front. Being in my turbo, once the front was clear I just pulled away.....:rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, I get annoyed with these people too. Flashing all the way from a far distance traveling at very high speed, probably trying to find his way to hell.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Yup, if the road in front is clear then understood that we am blocking but if there are cars in front, where can that idi*t go even if we gave way.

Last time, actually I had a fun time with a beemer 325i tailgate me when there were cars in front. Being in my turbo, once the front was clear I just pulled away.....:rofl:
Yeah I was like you being naughty younger days...

There was once a Nissan Cefiro (first model 1990) tailgating me, I was driving a 2 door BM320i 84 model)
He flashed his lights continuously and blared his horn,
I signal and moved to the left, when he was about to overtake me, i floored my pedal, at the same time waving him asking him to overtake...

He chased me until my house, I was shitty scared and drove round and round until he gave up...:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

There was once a Nissan Cefiro (first model 1990) tailgating me, I was driving a 2 door BM320i 84 model)
I signal and moved to the left, when he was about to overtake me, i floored my pedal, at the same time waving him asking him to overtake...

He chased me until my house, I was shitty scared and drove round and round until he gave up...:smokin:
That is why sometimes not good to play play also :rolleyes:.....hahahahaha:rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

i tot both cefiro and bmw 2.0 both similar engine size...even cefiro got 6cylinder engine....should be even-even.... :biggrin: or actually he tried to rape you ah lesley?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i tot both cefiro and bmw 2.0 both similar engine size...even cefiro got 6cylinder engine....should be even-even.... :biggrin: or actually he tried to rape you ah lesley?
I had the advantages of ......

(1) Power to weight ratio, my car is smaller & lighter...

(2) Mine is a manual, his is an auto...

When I dropped my gear to 4th and pulled to 5th, he was already 200m behind me!

Actually I love manual cars! :burnout::burnout:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
just let him pass and flash the car in front of you..
sometimes there's massive road hogging where the problem is the most front vehicle...but others just followed without attention to get past...
most of the times i could use the left most lane at 110km/h and passed all the cars in middle and right/fast lane...
there...massive roadhogging...spares the blame to the front most car...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
just let him pass and flash the car in front of you..
sometimes there's massive road hogging where the problem is the most front vehicle...but others just followed without attention to get past...
most of the times i could use the left most lane at 110km/h and passed all the cars in middle and right/fast lane...
there...massive roadhogging...spares the blame to the front most car...
Yes the road hogger!
Always sees one...
Creating unnecessary long queue of cars...

Anyone got any idea as to how to deal with these road hoggers?

Should we overtake on the left?

Horn at them?

Tailgate with high beams on?:thefinger::smokin:

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
road hoggers.feel like slapping them right on the face. sometimes they dont see. cant blame also.
there is this typical group of drivers,who wont give way,purposely. coz they think their car too big and powerful
so no matter even if u flash untill the lifetime of ur lights get reduced by 99% also they still wont move.and when u want to over take,
they will accelerate and wont let you over take.sometimes damn irratating. when i see this kinda idiots, i will do one things,
not most of the time,but sometimes.depending on their level of kurang ajarness, i will somehow over take them,and once infront of them,
i will slow down 99 .. untill 20-30 kph..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
road hoggers.feel like slapping them right on the face. sometimes they dont see. cant blame also.
there is this typical group of drivers,who wont give way,purposely. coz they think their car too big and powerful
so no matter even if u flash untill the lifetime of ur lights get reduced by 99% also they still wont move.and when u want to over take,
they will accelerate and wont let you over take.sometimes damn irratating. when i see this kinda idiots, i will do one things,
not most of the time,but sometimes.depending on their level of kurang ajarness, i will somehow over take them,and once infront of them,
i will slow down 99 .. untill 20-30 kph..
If you have the time, if not, waste of your precious time......

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes the road hogger!
Always sees one...
Creating unnecessary long queue of cars...

Anyone got any idea as to how to deal with these road hoggers?

Should we overtake on the left?

Horn at them?

Tailgate with high beams on?:thefinger::smokin:
No need to waste time, I'll just overtake from the middle/left lanes, no big deal.

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
alza can do 160? mine max at 145 only, maybe because of with aircond on.

anyway you don't have to stay on right land if you're not fast enough

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im sure some of you guys know some roads where u get to have spirited drives.
Care to share any that you know of which does not have much 'flashy blue strobes' or 'supermonkeys on crotch rockets'

I know the guthrie highway is a very nice road to take a drive. Long, smooth and not much obstructions. The drive to ulu yam is great too. Nice windy roads but you have to be aware of the oncoming traffic.

Sharing is caring.....come on guys :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience