Know any place can take photography lesson and how much?

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I am considering to take up photography lesson since I invested a huge amount of money to DSLR.
I am a totally newbie .. hehe .. so, just curious any zthian know places that is offering such course and what would be the duration and how much will tat cost.

Thanks ...

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
devil said:
I am considering to take up photography lesson since I invested a huge amount of money to DSLR.
I am a totally newbie .. hehe .. so, just curious any zthian know places that is offering such course and what would be the duration and how much will tat cost.

Thanks ...
I would suggest you join a photography club - they provide lessons, organise tours, and loads of other stuff, even competition. But the only club I know of is the Contax Club, which is based in Penang. I am sure KL has lots of photography club.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
photogtpahy is mostly self exploration like...

you learn tohave sex yourself..so you will leanr to handle the camera yourself ma

but the first time you have sex sure very lousy one la...and of cos..teh first time you handle the camera..take picture also not nice one la

so of cos...eveytime you hav esex..you learn from previous mistake which conclude ...you learn photograhy with lotsa trial and error...

then...sumtime you will ask our partner..today my way liek this..ok anot?...good enuff ah?..you start to ask question and feedbacks...

and of cos.eveytime you take picture..you post up in the ijternet and let people judge and ocmment on your photo lo..and people will tell you your mistake if there's any lo...

then...next time..you havesex with your partner..looking at their eye also you know...what skill and tecnique to apply to comfort and satisfied your partner ma so last butnot least....with lots of trial and error and lots of comment..by teh end of teh day..you look at the enviroment also you know..what setting and what every setup you need to take a good pic...

there you go..alan 5 minute lesson of photogrpah

BudakSiol!

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
-
A photography club sounds like a good idea. I've seen once a group of guys in Original Kayu in SS2 with camera's chatting & hanging around. Not sure whether they have photography clubs or not but a quick search will sort that out.About photography lessons available, I went pass Cheras the other day and saw this quite large banner (with dodgy looking male models) offering photography lessons.

I had a photography class a few years ago in college and i sucked at it. Somehow with my SLR i shoot really grainy pictures. And colours look really-really faded.......never really bothered about what the hell is wrong. Either with me or the camera.Any pointers guys?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
probably it's your camera setting..exposure i supposeed..

too much glare also will look fading..

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
I learnt it the hard way ~ trial and error.

With the internet you can anything online.....even sex. HAHAHAHAHA.......

Try surfing websites. Trust me ....you can learn a lot.....and cost less than the photography course.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
take diploma in photography at segi college lo... if u were really interested... cuz its really cool... cost about 20k kua

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
actually if it's just hoby..don;t have to go take courses la..20k dude..rather buy a canon DLSR..

if you're plannign to be come a fulltime photogpraher..then you'll need to earn a certificate...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
devil said:

Thanks ...
hi..yif you are from selangor..you can join Persatuaan fotografi Selangor.....abround any corner also have....if in SS2....look for YS photo studio..the ex president work or office is there...with datuk micheal chong...
coz i`m one of the member ... and work there b4...currently runing own studio..

so just give a visit ..to SS2 YS studio..

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
you can try forums like photomalaysia or photokaki
there are plenty of people there with the same interest, you might be able to learn a thing or two from them if u go TT with them often enough, they are friendly, no worries

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
alantan,
you teach photosexphy is it? hehe

devil,
May I ask what gears and camera did you buy? mind sharing the price too? i been out of the photography realm for a bit now hehe

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
I would suggest you join a photography club - they provide lessons, organise tours, and loads of other stuff, even competition. But the only club I know of is the Contax Club, which is based in Penang. I am sure KL has lots of photography club.
Devil,

My father is the vice president of Contax Club. If you are in Penang area, you can hang around with the club members. They have lots of gathering and talks about photography.

If you are in Klang Valley, you still can call him and he will guide you to achieve what you wanted.

You can contact my father, Mr. Pang Piow Kan @ 016-4333448.

Apr 23, 2007
Devil,

My father is the vice president of Contax Club. If you are in Penang area, you can hang around with the club members. They have lots of gathering and talks about photography.

If you are in Klang Valley, you still can call him and he will guide you to achieve what you wanted.

You can contact my father, Mr. Pang Piow Kan @ 016-4333448.
can u tell me more on this contax club b4 i call ur dad?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently the car was sent for an overhaul, the foreman sent the crankshaft for machining. End up he doesn't know what's the size for oversized bearing. I don't know he purposely wants to drag time or what but he looks like reluctant to continue. All I know is the crank pin size is now 45.7mm. So which size of the oversized bearing should I purchase? The spare part seller told me I need to know the size for the bearing and all their size is either, 10, 20 or 30.....I need all the sifu's help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience