KIA

GHOST

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
Saw the Picanto in the show room a few weeks back. Look cute but not spacy enough. Even when i'm sitting at the driver's seat totally can't see the front bonnet as it's too short. In terms of spare parts the sales person told me that it'll be quite difficult as the car is a CBU. Still prefer the Spectra though.....

revolutioner

Oct 26, 2004
Cyberjaya / Ser
Visit site
yea.............. seems tat this is not a active topic wo.... but nvm, try my luck here. i wish to know more bout picanto la, coz planning to buy a new ride, picanto is under consideration. picanto got air bag rite?? hows the performance n stuff?? my second choice is kelisa, any suggestions or info to be shared? thnkz lot!! :D

deanfiero

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
picanto is stylish especially the picanto novus..........rm51000 comes standard with mugen bodykit, full leather seat, airbag, banana sportrim, cd player ...............a good car for those who doesnt care about space...........very tiny luggage compartment......if u want to buy picanto novus, pick the blue one............it looks exactly like honda jazz with all those bodykits

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I finally got the car from my mom which is a 1999 mitsubishi lancer

The car is standard as you can imagine and i'm now looking to mod it.

The car is using the 4g15 block with the 4g13 head. Its also automatic and fails to reach 120kph.

I can't do an engine swap or convert to manual as i'm on a tight budget.

What are some mods that i can do to get the most from this engine?

Hope i posted in the correct section
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience