Kia Rio 1.3

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
wah wat engine bro!?i wanna put k20a...turn d rio into a drag monster...hehe...but no money...i think k20a priced around rm20k+

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
ooo...alot of kia owners swap mazda bseries eh...i heard d kia is based on d mazda blueprint...hmmm...dunno much abt that...haha...so once ur done wit ur conversion we organize rio tt la...haha

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
ya..all the kia model easyly can swap with b series...actually i plan to install b8 210 hp...but only manual transmision available...somemore puspakom kacau and ask for 'duit kopi' more than 1k...sure can but let me complete my transplant and modification first...hope lot of other RIOATERS will join the club...cheers...:driver:

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
hi riosters...i already send my rio for transplan...im going to sell my K&N drop in air filter from rio.suitable for 2000 to 2005 model.brand new i bought rm330 at speedwork.use just for 1 year.superb condition.give me your best price.highest bidder wins..cheer..:driver:

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
around 5k all together......but you must be very patient...even kia is a blueprint of mazda/ford..some part cannot ngam...nw im busy looking for the mounting...wish me luck...:nurse:

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
wahhh... bobrio is so 'ganas'... put b6 inside.... mounting how? kena kacau ka?

im using kia rio also... *my wife actually... for me, the fuel is really 'wallet annoying!' and lack of power... but sometimes feel glad coz the trunk is big and i think a bit comfy..

but the fuel seriously a bit high rather than my b18b and kancil turbo dragcar..

*seriously, big space! can sleep in the trunk! :p

bobrio

Mar 12, 2009
timing belt side have to put ford lynx mounting,gearbox side have to put from mazda lantis mounting,the back 1 have to put from BG model mounting bracket and the front 1 i put the honda sh4 mounting bracket.
ya...the the trunk is really big...easy for my work...n with b6 powered engine...im happy to drive my rio...even honda ZC,waja 1.6,sentra 1.6 kena tiang with my rio..hahahah

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
timing belt side have to put ford lynx mounting,gearbox side have to put from mazda lantis mounting,the back 1 have to put from BG model mounting bracket and the front 1 i put the honda sh4 mounting bracket.
ya...the the trunk is really big...easy for my work...n with b6 powered engine...im happy to drive my rio...even honda ZC,waja 1.6,sentra 1.6 kena tiang with my rio..hahahah
wohh... thx for the detail...

ya laa... of cos that honda ZC,waja 1.6,sentra 1.6 kenot defeat u... from behind like 'makcik tua punya kereta pergi pasar' ... from front 'ada ic' ... but if stock b6 ic, u kenot wayang laa... change to custom super big ic peti ais laa...

huhuhuh.. hey bob, care to post some pics of your engine bay?? share with us a lil bit... hehe..
if u dont mind..:wavey: