Kia Carnival Turbo?

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Guys,
Just wanna share with u...saw an apple green carnival with HUGE intercooler stuck neatly inside the bumper, 18" wheels and huge exhaust....
I think his stock engine blew up already and since the stock engine is expensive to replace,, what the heck! Just throw in more powerful used engine lerrr...cheaper sumore...

Anybody saw it b4?

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
i dunno wat engine laa sakura....just that i happen to saw this carnival which impressed me on how big his intercooler was...
Its only my assumption that he might be using different engine which I must say a cheaper alternative compared to the Kia's stock 2.5 l v6...

p/s mebe a 2jz or RB25dett? I dunno

eakamal

Known Member
May 18, 2005
Kuala Terenggan
It's using a 2.5 mitsubishi VRG twin turbo ( v6 ) with shiftronic transmission..
Buy a "KERETA" megazine,december issue..That green carnival is cover story.. :biggrin:

Mar 18, 2006
karnival turbo

aloo! im diana.. da carnival turbo that u guys talking about was my hubby's car:heart: hehehehehe

Mar 18, 2006
carnival turbo

ekeleeehhhhhh! dont play2 la saturnine8710! it was ur car maaaaaa! where r u? come home i slap u! muahahahaha! :baring_teeth:

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Penang~Nilai
whao....damn monster....yeah....kia is coming up with all turbo'zzz...cheers kia...nice job done on tat carnival...cheers

Mar 18, 2006
kia turbo

:_: all kia owner r welcome to al hafiz internet cafe at hentian kajang 2. (Carnival turbo owner) kihkihkihkihkihkihkihkih!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shades_smile:

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
hey there. can i know how much the half cut cost ?? the gearbox is driver side or or passenger side ?? thx alot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience