Kenari Engine Vibration Help!!!!!!!

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
when engine cold....vibration serious..
anyone here already add condensor fan ??????
ppl say already add one more fan will not enugh power supply????
but some say no...

phatfamily84

May 2, 2005
MalaysiA
Djgerm - Yup, memang plan to buy manual gearbox d. Will call u soon. Anyway, now i can feel the pnp already. Only slack part when gear shifting (guess must b my ecu) and the vibration still there (torque converter loh)......

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Wei KM, ppl Gb kong u askk ppl to change engine ..... wat lar ...
Poison him with the whole YRV halfcut mah !!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
torque converter ??? how much it cost????
any best mechanic intro??????????????

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
by the time u change to a new original torque converter..the price u pay can get a new auto gb..estimated bout rm700?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Wei KM, ppl Gb kong u askk ppl to change engine ..... wat lar ...
Poison him with the whole YRV halfcut mah !!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
kai meng is mmg muka angel,perangai mcm hantu!:rofl:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
I don't think replacing the torque converter is the best option as it could cost u more than 2k. U can just look for tranny restorer centre for a recond GB. Replace the whole set at a lower (est RM 1.4k excluding labour charges)

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
me also face the same problem with my 2004 kenari.. change the mounting bush.. but not oem perodua.. the one with daihatsu packaging..

still vibrate like hell.. especially when u applied the brake in traffic jam.. when accelerate from standstill / trying to overtake other vehicle..

but some times.. it doesnt vibrate at all.. hahaha... headache... this problem make me think to change to the k3ve2..

and might be true the transmission torque converter is the problem.. and if the cost is too much to fix this item.. its better i get a new engine..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Actually this engine heavy vibrate is normal coz 3 piston.. if dont want vibrate, adjust the screw at throttle body to RPM higher than 1200 rpm but petrol like drinking water...:mad:
last time my Kancil L5 3 Piston (same engine) also like that until keep on changing the mounting, lastly vibrate till alternator leg crack thus did faced the leg break a lot of time (even use VR4 alternator leg also torn to 2).
At the end.. change to 4piston L6... close case...:burnout:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
vibration is common for this engine. My mech's car oso has the same prob. He recommend that if vibration occur during stop/go situation, just press gas peddle to up abit the engine rpm.....

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
but my car is auto.. so on stop n go situation.. i cant to revved it to avoid the vibration.. huhu

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have all seen some pretty amazing drift machines in our time, but a classic Mercedes W123 Wagon drift machine? That really is something, here's a great video of one of the most unassuming drift cars in the world. And its a diesel! Not much else is known about the car except that it sounds good and drifts well. And props to the driver with mad skills. A must watch.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience