Kemaman Drag Car

limax

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
Pandan Indah
let's see how the result between 4 doors ek 12s and 2 doors satria 13s is......., 402mtr.

TB / Piramid,

First game for ACT with launch control....should be fun... hopefully Pak Chang will have no problem with it.

Last edited:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
let's see how the result between 4 doors ek 12s and 2 doors satria 13s is......., 402mtr.

TB / Piramid,

First game for ACT with launch control....should be fun... hopefully Pak Chang will have no problem with it.
huahua.with launch control ar...wei must be fun then haha....tang22222...

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003

TB / Piramid,

does launch control really benefit to 2wd car?

E

Evo7 210

GO DRAG GOOO...r u alll no that red gsr are running the enjin...i thing may go na 2 repeat perdana evo3...wait n see...:idea:

Bump: GO DRAG GOOO...r u alll no that red gsr are running the enjin...i thing may go na 2 repeat perdana evo3...wait n see...:idea:

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Let's try first...Zam already tried and say it's good and stim....

Thanks to Jo1 and Zam.....
somehow i thought 2wd doesnt really need launch control, because the jockey himself is the best "launch controller". i could be wrong, but its ok, try first. you can reset it later kan?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Let's try first...Zam already tried and say it's good and stim....

Thanks to Jo1 and Zam.....
yalor...try 1st...saw few satria b category at sdb using oso...
even some champ car had this..no harm to try then..hehe

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
GO DRAG GOOO...r u alll no that red gsr are running the enjin...i thing may go na 2 repeat perdana evo3...wait n see...:idea:

Bump: GO DRAG GOOO...r u alll no that red gsr are running the enjin...i thing may go na 2 repeat perdana evo3...wait n see...:idea:
i heard he spent quite huge sum of money to upgrade his car. a set of jun camshaft, bigger turbo, else i dont know. it seems that what we've discussed late at night didnt make sense to him. otherwise he wont go for such upgrade. :hmmmm:

anyway, good luck to him.

soddok

Jan 7, 2009
salams to all.

wshing u all a haapy new year and just wondering when we can see an event witnessing the battle of the "ganah" vtecs in kemaman...? ada orang buat kemaman cub prix last november...aik...motor jer...kereta sure buleh punyer...baru meriah....go vtech!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
i heard he spent quite huge sum of money to upgrade his car. a set of jun camshaft, bigger turbo, else i dont know. it seems that what we've discussed late at night didnt make sense to him. otherwise he wont go for such upgrade. :hmmmm:

anyway, good luck to him.
jun cam..woah...:burnout:

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
last night i received sms from kuantan,,
perdana ebo3 from kuantan lose to wira gsr MAB from kl...

limax

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
Pandan Indah
Waaa....very fast ar that wira MAB....

JDT, CRX Vtec Turbo from Rompin can try la game with MAB....must be fantastic game...

run for 350m / 400m perghhhh...sure syok punye....