Kemaman Drag Car

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
kemaman police not taken the money...now big issu in kmn balai...Trg Kp very2 upset...now bpr also masuk campur...

you know who took the money 4k from the Three Stoges....He is midleman using Honda Civic eg3 white color plate no DW 25**....before that he is the best friends matyie...huhuhuhu

We can see who is kena tangkap dlm masa terdekat ni......

To all trg dragers......kalau boleh jgn lumba di kemaman untuk sementara waktu ni.....
Bro r u matyie geng?:driver:

dainese

Sep 2, 2008
the thing is our country still lack of facilities especially for the drag strip... if govt build the drag strip i believe no one gonna race at normal street or highway.... be it charity run or commercial run... sighh... now i believe ppl race for 300-400m drag only... not like in the movie (forgot the title).. race from klcc to klia... duhhh....

yeah.u r rite mie....i'm with you

instead of multi billion project...why cant they invest a little for a simple drag track...

no need to build like sepang circuit one...

when they want something from these kind of people (motorsport lovers + youth) they will promise anything... moto track la...moto cross track la...anything..just say it...

but when that time (normally polls time) passed away....

all the words are not countable..."did i say that?...i dont remember mentioning that...." says the culprit

look at kemaman circuit la.... everything need to be grand in paperwork...but in reality..

tambun tanah pun sangkut x bayar..hampehhh kelempesss....

hypocrite (wrong spelling ka? who cares)

Jurang_NA

Jan 21, 2009
kemaman police not taken the money...now big issu in kmn balai...Trg Kp very2 upset...now bpr also masuk campur...

you know who took the money 4k from the Three Stoges....He is midleman using Honda Civic eg3 white color plate no DW 25**....before that he is the best friends matyie...huhuhuhu

We can see who is kena tangkap dlm masa terdekat ni......

To all trg dragers......kalau boleh jgn lumba di kemaman untuk sementara waktu ni.....

huhuhuhu...i know that guy...very femous, glamourous....& otai vtek at kemaman....
always 'tangkap metoh' when dia jd middleman or car broker....hahahaha:tee:

fyi : if u see that guy face like 'baru balik ngaji pondok' said victim him...miahahahaha:banghead:

dainese

Sep 2, 2008
huhuhuhu...i know that guy...very femous, glamourous....& otai vtek at kemaman....
always 'tangkap metoh' when dia jd middleman or car broker....hahahaha:tee:

fyi : if u see that guy face like 'baru balik ngaji pondok' said victim him...miahahahaha:banghead:
yup...this issue still hot....all got involved
wait till we see somebody get caught....

the middleman... previously i have some respect for him...because he's an oldtimer of vtec

and he's totally old compared to me

but.... by the way he act....

no more respect... just a respect to orang berumur saje la....

vteclev

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
i'm also know that guy...
huh..
y that guy so jeles sgt ha..?
cari duit utk raye ke..?:mad::mad:

dainese

Sep 2, 2008
these two weeks still dont see that guy in kemaman

normallly people says //everyday can see him.....

Jurang_NA

Jan 21, 2009
that issue still hot at kemaman....that guy OR middleman still around at kemaman buat dunno jer..
mmm..........:hmmmm:

dainese

Sep 2, 2008
Thats guy muka tak malu......kaki kapor org....huhuhu

kapur? kapur barus ke raja kaporrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehhe............. siannya..............

nanti tua2...gigi dah xde...dah nak nyanyok dah nanti
budak2 muda (our son and grandson lorr)masa tu akan bcerita:

""hey guys..thats the old "kapor" man.....wakakaka..let try to ask him wether he still remeber how much he kapor the others!! ahakssss:biggrin:

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just flush my car this afternoon... but then the car "kong knog knog" like knocking sound in the engine...

Im driving KE70 btw,
the machenic say my timing chain got problem... plz comment... is it ok? previously no sould...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience