Kelisa 1.3 yrv triptonic for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Kelisa 1.3 yrv triptonic for sale!

RayCorn

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009

HELLO ALL,i am selling my kelisa yrv year 2003,original colour,15 inch sportrim with still many bunga,engine stock standard,manual boost controller,hks air filter,stainless steel intercooler piping,custom k car intercooler,hks sqv,2 inch exhaust piping with thermal wrap all along the piping,front suspension from yrv halfcut,behind stock absorber with lower spring,interior stock standard except for the yrv meter,aircond panel,yrv steering shift,autogauge boost meter and the yrv steering,exterior is kelisa special edirion bumper front and rear the the spoiler,car is in good condition as i service my car every 3500 kilomter,mileage is 152xxx,transplant the engine last year june and the mileage when the halfcut comes is about 144xxx,hardly use because i go outstation 4-5 day everyweek with another car,just use it when i came back from outstation,boosting on 0.9 bar,powerfull for the car on its class,selling for rm 23888 nego a bit as usual,location at cheras(pandan indah)call me after work hour about 6 + onwards or u can sms to me on 012-6460316(fai)if u wanna view the car make it monday,friday,saturday and sunday because other day i am going outstation,and the car is jpj approved,reason for selling is need a bigger car,and i donno about loan stuff,check it urself,thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

RayCorn

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
maybe can,i am not sure about the loan,ask urself how much can be loan for 2003 year kelisa,thank you

killer81

500 RPM
Jan 4, 2005
perak
Visit site
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/268798-%5Bwts%5D-kia-optima-crystal-white.html

want to trade? due u looking for big car i looking for small car for my wife
my car no problem at all, but my wife and sister dun wan to drive it due they told me too giant
haha, if u want to trade + top up then can discuss about this
my wife is looking for small car due she never outstation at all even outstation also sit my car
so is useless for me to keep two big cc car at my house

Bump: shiftronic mean can drive at auto mode right?
coz i looking for auto car for my wife

Last edited:

RayCorn

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
its auto by the way,just press a button to change to shiftronic so u can control the gear from the steering,means it have auto and manual function

Apr 24, 2006
Sory disturbed u. 2 comform with u whether the car has been sold ur not. if the still avaible please sms 2 me 0172043370 / 0122502886.

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
sold sold sold very fast 20 min trade got new owner already.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

krayzee_wu82

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2006
hi there..
i wonder if this car still available??
can nego the price??
still can get loan rite??

meals

Known Member
Jan 26, 2008
bro..d old engine u still got? im interested to buy it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Malaysia has introduced a new variant into their 5 Series offerings locally, the BMW 528i, that will once again aim and set a new benchmark for the segment.

“The BMW 5 Series has always played an iconic role in the history and success of the BMW Group here in Malaysia as well as throughout the world. With the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience