Kegani Case Closed

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
Me vs kegani autotech, the case has been resolved by the tribunal.

Kegani is to return RM400 to me.

Of course I tried to control my laughter during the whole hearing but thats a totally different matter altogether.

Lastly the old thread has been deleted by Tom by my request because it couldnt be reopen due to the postings going off topic.

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
well... at last this case is settled..... good for u that u get back whats worth...

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
got recorded ka???? LOL
and who is going hearing from the shop??? the owner or the '2 ta 6'????

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
usually.... only the 2 ta 6 will go 1 la... boss where dare to show face... sked ke-maluan.. :p

few more of this tribunal.... i think the fella sure will lingkup d la...

linkeong: mayb can give us a synopsis of what transpired in the tribunal... i guess alot of us would want to know bout what happened there... :p

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
a story will be good
so people can be more understanding and use it as future reference when they want to sue the shop or whatever

but seriously
with more tribunal case like this in future
do expect is become like US and Aus
expensive labour due to more $$ to cover the mechanic insurance .

the reason i got why labour is damn expensive at this country due to you can sue them for wrong doing
as well repair it at other place and claim back from them

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
a story will be good
so people can be more understanding and use it as future reference when they want to sue the shop or whatever

but seriously
with more tribunal case like this in future
do expect is become like US and Aus
expensive labour due to more $$ to cover the mechanic insurance .

the reason i got why labour is damn expensive at this country due to you can sue them for wrong doing
as well repair it at other place and claim back from them
yes... you are right!
I at Aus here, found they do car cabling with very care... After they cut the cable, and willing to join it back... They normally will solder and balut with high grade seals.

If they do cabling like Malaysian do... that for sure is FOC. For sure no insurance cover lo...

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
1st..happy that u win..but how confiden that kegani will pay rm400 to u..tribunal give them 1 date to repay u..if not tribunal will charge interest basis on the amount izzit..but u must know..kegani been given 1 month to resubmit their reason why their don wan to pay u wif borang 12 ( if not mistaken la )..than tribunal will recall ur both to tribunal again..than again..again..

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
1st..happy that u win..but how confiden that kegani will pay rm400 to u..tribunal give them 1 date to repay u..if not tribunal will charge interest basis on the amount izzit..but u must know..kegani been given 1 month to resubmit their reason why their don wan to pay u wif borang 12 ( if not mistaken la )..than tribunal will recall ur both to tribunal again..than again..again..
walao eh... still want to hire tribunal ka?? Enough la... His name was spoiled...

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
dont u think we have the rights to know wat has happened???we love our cars a lot and dont want to have troubles after putting our car with the car shop

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
case is closed
but it can be a guide for other when they have same issue
it can be for you as well

it good to have the story
the step by step process and the situation the user going to face when he going to take someone to tribunal

seriously
i dont expect it so easy to go to tribunal court for this case
i expected it dragged and delayed for how many donkey month
but this case really opened my eye and also to all workshop and mechanic
that they will be more careful on their work not cincai anymore

linkeong

Known Member
May 8, 2008
Its been a week, there is no cheque from Mr Kenny yet, I'll wait another week.

I am a man of my words I deleted the post after the case but Kenny, I got no words to describe, first that then now? If I dont receive anything next week, things will be messy again.

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
i thnik there will be no cheque..maybe another letter from tribunal to recall back both to tribunal again..maybe kegani already submit to tribunal coz not sastified that day result..so they want to fight back..now the judge already change next person..judge also acting ma...juz want to know why judges said kegani need to paid u..reason???

LuXun

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Ipoh, JB
linkeong : If ur case is in their (Kegani) track car, maybe they will kill the person who did the "professional" job :banghead:.
For me, i still buy thing from them.... if the price is right.
Their workmanship... 4get about it, more professional people out there to service u.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Its been a week, there is no cheque from Mr Kenny yet, I'll wait another week.

I am a man of my words I deleted the post after the case but Kenny, I got no words to describe, first that then now? If I dont receive anything next week, things will be messy again.
not yet pay u ar?? ermm... not u already said he was paid to you?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all,

Wonderin' if anyone knows wat i can use to make a replica setup as a turbo timer but with noy turbo as my accord doesnt have turbo nor am i considering to get turbo. Some of you might think this is stupid or dumb idea but people have der own styles.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience