Anyboby had experience with Kegani Autotech?

na1587

Jul 20, 2010
Victoria
I used the search function but there was nothing about clients or customers praising their work. It was a simple question that didn't need a blunt response like that. I've tried emailing the actual company because I actually want to purchase some products for my car but there hasn't been a reply for a very long time. I may be a noob but with no replies it makes me wonder what sort of business are they running? So that's why I put forward the question. Wouldn't yourself want a reputable tuner that doesn't talk rubbish or talk big? I want the best posible performane possible from my car/engine just like you. Can you understand my point? Not trying to be rude.

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
many complaints from customer..i don want to mention lar...
got 1 case customer fed up nearly offer him a lawyer letter to meet him at the court...

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
Just google Kegani Autotech you'll see. No comment on their business ethics..but one man's poison could be another man's apple.

Yea you need to search harder..Over here in ZTH there so many sifus and master in 4AGE to make inquiry..or you can just pm bro Chinozie.:top:

na1587

Jul 20, 2010
Victoria
I appreciate your honest replies ^^^. Thank you. Maybe I'll just try to contact them when I arrive in KL in December. I'm only chasing their WESLEE Lightweight pulley set much like the GPW set offered on this site a few months ago. Thanks again guys. I'm from Austalia so it's difficult to find parts like that over here. I hope to see many well tuned 4AG's roaming the streets in my time in Malaysia.

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
I'm from Austalia so it's difficult to find parts like that over here. I hope to see many well tuned 4AG's roaming the streets in my time in Malaysia.
Gee..didn't know you're an aussie mate, thought you are malaysian..:biggrin: Anyway do feel free to make inquiries here..we'll try our best to help.

Cheerz

na1587

Jul 20, 2010
Victoria
Lol! I dunno what he just said. Thanks mate^^^. I really appreciate your help. Tuned 4AG 20V's are fairly rare over here. There are a couple but with basic mods like i/h/e and ecu. Our dyno's read them at about 115-125hp atw so not as high as some i've seen in other countries. What does that phrase mean in the previous post?

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
they are really good
i had ask them before 'can ull beat b18c?'
they laugh n say 'sudah manyak kenyang oo...'
I'll try to interprete..basically it says they (Kegani) had beaten b18c by the loadfull (eat them until stomach full)..lol:rofl::rofl:

Cheerz

na1587

Jul 20, 2010
Victoria
Lol! That's pretty funny. Yeah, and I beat a Porsche in my daily driven 7AFE! C'mon, give credit where it's due. I love Toyota's but Honda also build great engines. Oh well, my search continues for a complete lightweight pulley set for 4AG. Thanks for all your help. Will try to learn more about this awesome site.

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
I urge you to look for facts. Not just listen / view from comments.

1. Search this forum for Sepang 1000km (both 2009 & 2010)
2. Want to know how fast 4AGE can do in SIC, search www.mylaps.com for SIC official transponder timing
3. If you are a Canadian (Victoria), i think you may know this neighbouring country of yours. Search his web for his race experience www.billzilla.org (Merdeka Endurance Race)
4. Search from facebook (Kegani Autotech)

Once you done with the above, judge for yourself whether Kegani Autotech is worthy of what you wanted. Never judge a book by it's cover, so do many people say.

Cheers mate ..

heaven88

Dec 30, 2008
I urge you to look for facts. Not just listen / view from comments.

1. Search this forum for Sepang 1000km (both 2009 & 2010)
2. Want to know how fast 4AGE can do in SIC, search www.mylaps.com for SIC official transponder timing
3. If you are a Canadian (Victoria), i think you may know this neighbouring country of yours. Search his web for his race experience www.billzilla.org (Merdeka Endurance Race)
4. Search from facebook (Kegani Autotech)

Once you done with the above, judge for yourself whether Kegani Autotech is worthy of what you wanted. Never judge a book by it's cover, so do many people say.

Cheers mate ..

but u never forget what kegani did last time
- disqualified from race (using over-sized piston)
- cheating customer by sending used part but customer paid the price for new part
- said can gain how much power, after done, blame your car what what what
- nearest case was what AE101-Wong said, almost get sue
different people have different opinion, and the truth is truth, u cant cover it and misconduct others
maybe kegani have his good site, but from the bad site, as we are "customer" will know

na1587

Jul 20, 2010
Victoria
Actually, I'm from Australia. Bill Sherwoods page on 4age 20V info is fairly little compared to his amazing knowledge on 16v, no offence to Bill. He's a very smart man. Searching about those things you stated, especially the races, doesn't tell me much about customers cars or experiences. I was merely asking for feedback on customers cars and overall experience with Kegani. Competing in races doesn't tell me much apart from the fact that they race and prepared cars for races. A race car on street can and may be a pain to drive on the road compared to race track. So? I drive my car on the street much like most of us on this site. I really wanted to get feedback only because I'm travelling to KL later this year and was going to purchase some parts for my 20V Blacktop that's all mate. But thankyou for the suggestions^^^. Wasn't trying to give a bad name to Kegani. In fact I'm quite impressed with their race results and their website. But have had no real reply to my emails from them. Over a week now. I'm still considering visiting them but so far I'm not convinced that customers may not be their first priority. Again, just stating what 've experienced so far and i'm not trying to be rude bro. Have you yourself had any experience? That was the initial question.

heaven88

Dec 30, 2008
they are really good
i had ask them before 'can ull beat b18c?'
they laugh n say 'sudah manyak kenyang oo...'
type R B18C or normal B18C????
a modified 4AGE can makan stock B18C type R??
what so proud for it?? different story also, different spec somemore!!