Kancil top overhaul...

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Hi, i just did my company car kancil top overhaul due to timming belt break...

here is the list:
timing belt set from daihutsu - RM120
top gasket - RM65
6pc in & ex valve - RM96 (16 per pc)
1 can copper spray - RM22
head skimming - RM145
labour charge - RM300

this price base in kuching area. any comment?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
yes lucky is company car, so can claim back. Company car always not well taken care off. The 1st time i got the car it have not been service for more then 6 months and drive over the clock of 1000km. the oil is low as well. As we are car lover we dont drive very comfortable on the car like this..... ;(

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Lucky when the car broke down i walk back to my home saw a kampong house with lot of wira evo inside, so walk in and ask for help. the malay mechanic very nice to help me out n gather his fren to help me to push the car to his workshop. Actually this is his own backyard workshop which only do modified and service on his own buddy car. Very helpfull guy.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
reasonable man... i am a sarawakian... i also think it is reasonable...:burnout:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
ya... thinking wan to get a siput car here or not. actually driving a K-car here in kuching is more then enough. too powerful car u dont have a bg n wide road for u to enjoy

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya... thinking wan to get a siput car here or not. actually driving a K-car here in kuching is more then enough. too powerful car u dont have a bg n wide road for u to enjoy
Outskirt got plenty of winding hilly road, right? Good for touge.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone use this before? It cleans tar, bugs, and tree sap. Suppose to be outstanding...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience