K-car Members Paradise

wong7799

Known Member
Feb 22, 2006
kelisa6009 said:
What type of turbokit u use?
How high the boost?
me use toyota CT12 @ 1J TWIM TURBO that turbokit...
low boost only... coz just want hear sound only...
no 4 race 1...:X-: :X-: :X-:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
BakKutT3h said:
wong taiko
i bought for rm75 - 3 litre - 3 bottle = 1bottle - 1litre - rm25

M taiko
apa la 15w-60 lolz, i dunno which 1 means heavier or winter i also know its a damn heavy oil for kelisa...lolz =.="

taiko meng
i'm using 10-30 next service haiz, which oil good to use ar ? budget rm100 oni..haiz
a lot of type lar......i using castrol....until now still ok for my engine

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Yayay…waiting for him to reply…but I try to find place where I can compare the price…shit I become “lau ee” liaw…always look for cheap and reliable place…..

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
hai.....our salary now cannot cover our living cost......

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
ahhaa,,after RAYa..business go back to normal..before CNY...u will bz back...don;t worry

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Tohsan said:
ayo why want so troublesome, the feel of the rubber for both kancil and kenari come from same factory ma, the feel of the steering is the same. Why not put something like OMP or MOMO steering look and feel more syok ma. :biggrin:
those not cheap mar... maybe people no budget ler...although OMP is cheaper than MOMO... but OMP steerings dun have those nice nice style wan.. all practicle and meant for motorsport use only...

daijoubu86 said:
haha different la :P
steering is different feel. kelisa/kenari one got foam, more grippy
kancil one dont have

also, the kelisa/kenari steering horn button smaller, less chance to kena horn when doing 'vigorous' cornering xD

reason why i dowan momo/omp is because i like the kelisa steering ma :P. and to be special la ^^
yes i agree... the Kancil steering is more harder... but you have to be careful when using steering lock... cos if you clamp worngly you will damage the steering...

BakKutT3h said:
eh...the oil grade how to c liao ar ?? 5w-30 ?? 10w-30 ?? how to know it whether lighter or heavier when use it... ?
5W is the viscosity of the oil at winter or low temp... i think is under 0c if not wrong...the number to the right is the thickness of the oil at high temp... somewhere above 100c...so in Malaysia... we never really have to look at the left number... the higher the number means the thicker the oil in your terms... the thicker the oil the higher the resistance the engine have to overcome...hence sometimes robbing your engine output and increasing the fuel economy... not neccesary more protection... there is 0-20 fully synthetic avaialble mar.. can you say oil does not provide adequate protection to the engine...

Tohsan said:
no need see la, use back ur stock onela, ur engine not turbo or supercharge :P
yup... totally agree...

kelisa6009 said:
I think can reach 140km to 150km depend on how long the road is…
160Kph from standstill in 3 or 4kms should not be a problem...

BakKutT3h said:
i'm using 5w-30, feel like its like no protection to my engine, too light and its make the engine more noisy........will it be like this?

if yes, i'm thinking of using thicker oil ler....hope engine will more quiet
why not try transmission oil... more thicker...

BakKutT3h said:
wong taiko
i bought for rm75 - 3 litre - 3 bottle = 1bottle - 1litre - rm25

M taiko
apa la 15w-60 lolz, i dunno which 1 means heavier or winter i also know its a damn heavy oil for kelisa...lolz =.="

taiko meng
i'm using 10-30 next service haiz, which oil good to use ar ? budget rm100 oni..haiz
pay RM40 more and you can buy Castrol 30 grade oil Fully synthetic...

kelisa6009 said:
a lot of type lar......i using castrol....until now still ok for my engine
as long as your engine does not die.. it is good oil...

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
where can get castrol 10w-30 ????

BakKutT3h

2,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
oh..............icic.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience