4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
daijoubu86 said:
ok managed to remove the ori kancil steering
the kenari steering cant fit the kancil steering
the hole is too big (by approx 2mm) compared to the kancil one
before i start doing modding, need to know, is the kenari and kelisa steering rack the same size? meaning do they use the same bosskit? if yes, then guess modding work is needed >.<
bro, wait ar..sorry ar..i go check for u...maybe during TT we can see whats the problem..u wanna change it very urgently?

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
nah its just a project for me to play with :)
not urgent. just that i like the kelisa/kenari steering
now need to know, if kelisa's steering wheel is same with kenari steering wheel in terms of the mounting hole size (meaning, they have the same sized steering rack), then i have no choice but to cut off the kancil rear mouting plate and put it onto the kenari one i bought from kelisa6009 yesterday :)

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
okay thx =D

got a few methods now :

1) cut off ori kancil mounting plate and weld/use bolt and nut to fix onto kenari steering. this method must be precise when welding, if not steering will not be center

2) fabricate a spacer for the kancil steering rack that can be plugged onto the kancil steering rack and then the kenari steering put on the spacer. this is the best method

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
ayo why want so troublesome, the feel of the rubber for both kancil and kenari come from same factory ma, the feel of the steering is the same. Why not put something like OMP or MOMO steering look and feel more syok ma. :biggrin:

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
haha different la :P
steering is different feel. kelisa/kenari one got foam, more grippy
kancil one dont have

also, the kelisa/kenari steering horn button smaller, less chance to kena horn when doing 'vigorous' cornering xD

reason why i dowan momo/omp is because i like the kelisa steering ma :P. and to be special la ^^

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
DJgErM said:
but taiko...i tot they take the reading from the ECU itself? (sorry noob me)
Yeah, read from ECU but sometimes car manufacturer and tuner got different setting/sensor/pulse rate. So there might be some variant.

Well, the thing works but showing slower speed. So just asking around if any other EJ-DE kaki use this speedmeter before.

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
DJgErM said:
but the handling of DB9 is very good de le..y not straight road also can terbalik..no RAM or obstacle...but a chic was there la.
Ah, let's see what the two got in common...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

wong7799

Known Member
Feb 22, 2006
HELLO....ME AGAIN.. :X-: :X-:
SHARE MY CAR PICS AGAIN.. SAME WITH FRIEND 1... TQ....
PICS 1..

PICS 2..

PICS 3..

PICS 4..

TQ.....:X-: :X-:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
daijoubu86 said:
haha different la :P
steering is different feel. kelisa/kenari one got foam, more grippy
kancil one dont have

also, the kelisa/kenari steering horn button smaller, less chance to kena horn when doing 'vigorous' cornering xD

reason why i dowan momo/omp is because i like the kelisa steering ma :P. and to be special la ^^
kenari,kelisa,kancil the 3k steering all look and feel same to me actually, since u like kelisa steering so much, why not mount the steering like those sport car type can take out the steering and bring them to bed with you, since u love them sooooooooooooo much :laugh:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wong7799 said:
HELLO....ME AGAIN.. :X-: :X-:
SHARE MY CAR PICS AGAIN.. SAME WITH FRIEND 1... TQ....
PICS 1..

TQ.....:X-: :X-:
The one with B number plate look sleek n nice, no lansi look yet look sleek,my cup of tea, good look good look! :biggrin:

daijoubu86

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
Tohsan said:
kenari,kelisa,kancil the 3k steering all look and feel same to me actually, since u like kelisa steering so much, why not mount the steering like those sport car type can take out the steering and bring them to bed with you, since u love them sooooooooooooo much :laugh:
lol =D i love it when its on a car T.T
if not i wouldnt whine when it cant fit de xD

any1 got old kancil steering want to sell? :P

wong7799

Known Member
Feb 22, 2006
The one with B number plate look sleek n nice, no lansi look yet look sleek,my cup of tea, good look good look!

:X-: :X-: tohsan..........how r u liao?? my car is u cup of tea...haha...
me try post my engine oil 2 u drink lor... haha........kidding.... tq..:X-: :X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience