Just opinions

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Yup! I'm new at New Celica. Oh really now? Well, I don't post much on that site. That's just like a info site for me. I'd probably wouldn't ask anything anyway since I don't know much info about cars. Thanks for the heads up though.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Uhm well that depends on which make you want me to start specifying, haha. Lots of protons (Remanufactured 90's mitsubishis) toyota's, nissan's, honda's, the usual stuff I guess :hmmmm:.

Aite dude, welcome :proud:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for replying barbarian. Just confirmation though, is it legit? :X i hope I don't get flamed for asking that.

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Brother says yoparts is part of fast lane daily's sponsorship or something but I'm just trying to make sure. I was thinking of getting the Tein Dampers - Type Basic.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
What do you mean legit? Yoparts is quite well known over there... haha :proud:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
What do you mean legit? Yoparts is quite well known over there... haha :proud:
Haha! I'll take this. I jst wanna confirm so I can order them already. xD Apparently, the mechanic told me that my rear strut was old and it caused my rear tires to have uneven wear. And it was, so I was like, I'll just get coilovers.

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Aite dude, I know its legit cause last year I think they gave away A GTR...

Its definately not one of those shady online dealers, heheh :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First off thank you in advance to those whom provide useful and creative impute to the project I'm working on.

For warning: This is not in the least the typical mod. project, purely aesthetic and not using any conventional mod kits or going for any kind of traditional theme. So this may not be of interest many of you.

Heres the deal. I bought a badly vandalized, somewhat weathered Saturn SL1 (compact 4 door sedan) for $500. All the mechanical workings and general running health of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience