Just opinions

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Just posts of opinions. What do you guys think of modifications to an automatic Celica? Exterior wise and maybe just a cold air intake.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
i dont own the new celica, but i'll go for bomex bodykit....:love:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Haha, thanks for the input guys. But what I meant was is it weird to do exterior mods and maybe even adding a CAI to an automatic Celica?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
My 2cent is...

A celica is still a celica no matter it's transmission. An auto just makes the ride more of a cruiser than a hard jarring race car. :biggrin:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know. Maybe I just take everyone's opinions too seriously. Maybe my friend just has his head in a gutter. He said why spend so much money on an auto when you can spend it on a stick. I don't know. But thanks guys! I'll eventually post up pics of my car soon when it's in its makeover stage.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Just posts of opinions. What do you guys think of modifications to an automatic Celica? Exterior wise and maybe just a cold air intake.
If youre trying to make it go FAST or RACE it, yes its wasting your hard earned cash. If youre just wanting to have a nice ride to get from point A to point B why not? It is your ride + money after all... And at the end of the day youre making yourself happy, not your friend :hmmmm:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
why would it be weird?
yeah...why?

well if ur into looks then go for exterior mods, maybe just few performance add-ons...

else as some of the bro suggesting, get a celi with a stick and spend on performance, it ur choice!

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
If youre trying to make it go FAST or RACE it, yes its wasting your hard earned cash. If youre just wanting to have a nice ride to get from point A to point B why not? It is your ride + money after all... And at the end of the day youre making yourself happy, not your friend :hmmmm:
Exactly, but my friend doesn't understand. All I'm going to do is make my exterior look nice and maybe just add a CAI.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Exactly, but my friend doesn't understand. All I'm going to do is make my exterior look nice and maybe just add a CAI.
Then just tell him to STFU lah, its your car what :biggrin:

But even if I were you i'd do more to the engine, cant tahan driving a stock standard auto celica hahaha. CAI doesnt do much anyway on a stock engine...

Why not go for an intake and exhaust upgrade while at it? :burnout:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm thinking of getting a catback as well. But I'm on a tight budget. Haha! So those things will come by eventually.

Note: I don't know much about cars yet. I'm trying to learn more about cars. I just don't know where to start. Anyone here know good sites for beginners to learn the fundamentals besides school and this site.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
www.howstuffworks.com

That should help you out :burnout: .... P.S which gen of celica do you have? You know, I wish I was in the states, im seriously wanting a boatload of parts over there haha. Such a shame Malaysia doesnt have much variety in parts :bawling:

vietxmikey

Oct 20, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.howstuffworks.com

That should help you out :burnout: .... P.S which gen of celica do you have? You know, I wish I was in the states, im seriously wanting a boatload of parts over there haha. Such a shame Malaysia doesnt have much variety in parts :bawling:
I don't know much about cars. But what do you guys have over there? Usually the Asian countries have more than what we have. And I have the 7th gen.

Thanks for the link. I'll check that out!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience