jun3 v haltech E6K

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Wah, currently the lightest wheels in it's class ( with Desmond Evo Regamaster ). Very2 beautiful, especially in bronze. Match it with a dark - coloured car and voila, super - lookin' VTEC monsta on the prowl babeh!

Sh1t la, nowadays brand new VR CE28N for size 15 / 6.5 / +35 at least RM 4k++ new!

Oderf said:
ic..then why not find VR CE28N bronze color ? the price should be about the same i think....u maybe rite about the offset since EG needs +38 or less...

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
hattech-v said:
regamaster dazen look nice laa..

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...hehe..if it doesnt look nice, let go lar..cheap2 oni, then u get much nicer rims..haha

Last edited:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ace79 said:
Wah, currently the lightest wheels in it's class ( with Desmond Evo Regamaster ). Very2 beautiful, especially in bronze. Match it with a dark - coloured car and voila, super - lookin' VTEC monsta on the prowl babeh!

Sh1t la, nowadays brand new VR CE28N for size 15 / 6.5 / +35 at least RM 4k++ new!
of coz la brand new expensive.... u want lightweight ? spoom aso very light what...

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
pok nik said:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...hehe..if it doesnt look nice, let go lar..cheap2 oni, then u get much nicer rims..haha
yeah..u r rite...with that 2.5k budget i believe there are a lot more nice rims to be considered...

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
ya loo..but now car Y pomen still rushing to finish it by tomorrow. car X punya pasal sanggup perabih tuuu...

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
car x dont hv to wori one...he got crower n no1 knows...hehehe...not shaken by jun 3....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Spoom? Spoom wheels now got grooves like ori Spoon / Regamaster meh? Light but is it as strong as CE28N, or ori Spoon / Regamaster? Ig the Spoom wheels are as light and strong like Spoon / Regamaster, sure I'll buy 'em and repaint 'em black in the inside and yellow on the rim lips!

Oderf said:
of coz la brand new expensive.... u want lightweight ? spoom aso very light what...

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ace79 said:
Spoom? Spoom wheels now got grooves like ori Spoon / Regamaster meh? Light but is it as strong as CE28N, or ori Spoon / Regamaster? Ig the Spoom wheels are as light and strong like Spoon / Regamaster, sure I'll buy 'em and repaint 'em black in the inside and yellow on the rim lips!
its really light but no groove...but i heard somebody custom made the groove anyway at engineering shop.....lighter than ori VR GR-N single piece tho (but of coz ori spoom/rega are much lighter).......but i doubt on the strength since mr Pok Nik himself have oredi broke his spoom in an accident....

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
it was enkei tc8 2 piece welded. ol skool onli lahh...same like me..:emoticon_U:

pok nik

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2005
yes true..imitation cant compete with the ori one...even though people cant tell if u use ori or not from a distance, its the personal satisfaction and quaity that matters...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Anyone can pointing direction how to go to radiator shop at Jalan Kelang Lama?Or if got any shop that nearest to Seri Kembangan area?Please help me I'm did not familiar yet with these area.If from LDP also ok...or shop at Puchong area that are expert in radiator.My radiator is everyday I have to top up water,just saw got 'bocor' at the top of my radiator near radiator cap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience