jun3 v haltech E6K

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Wah, currently the lightest wheels in it's class ( with Desmond Evo Regamaster ). Very2 beautiful, especially in bronze. Match it with a dark - coloured car and voila, super - lookin' VTEC monsta on the prowl babeh!

Sh1t la, nowadays brand new VR CE28N for size 15 / 6.5 / +35 at least RM 4k++ new!

Oderf said:
ic..then why not find VR CE28N bronze color ? the price should be about the same i think....u maybe rite about the offset since EG needs +38 or less...

hattech-v said:
regamaster dazen look nice laa..

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...hehe..if it doesnt look nice, let go lar..cheap2 oni, then u get much nicer rims..haha

Last edited:
ace79 said:
Wah, currently the lightest wheels in it's class ( with Desmond Evo Regamaster ). Very2 beautiful, especially in bronze. Match it with a dark - coloured car and voila, super - lookin' VTEC monsta on the prowl babeh!

Sh1t la, nowadays brand new VR CE28N for size 15 / 6.5 / +35 at least RM 4k++ new!

of coz la brand new expensive.... u want lightweight ? spoom aso very light what...

pok nik said:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...hehe..if it doesnt look nice, let go lar..cheap2 oni, then u get much nicer rims..haha

yeah..u r rite...with that 2.5k budget i believe there are a lot more nice rims to be considered...

hattech-v said:
regamaster dazen look nice laa..

it really is...but since u aso use rega people wanna follow la.....u become people's idol edi...hahhahaaa....:X-:

ya loo..but now car Y pomen still rushing to finish it by tomorrow. car X punya pasal sanggup perabih tuuu...

car x dont hv to wori one...he got crower n no1 knows...hehehe...not shaken by jun 3....

Spoom? Spoom wheels now got grooves like ori Spoon / Regamaster meh? Light but is it as strong as CE28N, or ori Spoon / Regamaster? Ig the Spoom wheels are as light and strong like Spoon / Regamaster, sure I'll buy 'em and repaint 'em black in the inside and yellow on the rim lips!

Oderf said:
of coz la brand new expensive.... u want lightweight ? spoom aso very light what...

ace79 said:
Spoom? Spoom wheels now got grooves like ori Spoon / Regamaster meh? Light but is it as strong as CE28N, or ori Spoon / Regamaster? Ig the Spoom wheels are as light and strong like Spoon / Regamaster, sure I'll buy 'em and repaint 'em black in the inside and yellow on the rim lips!

its really light but no groove...but i heard somebody custom made the groove anyway at engineering shop.....lighter than ori VR GR-N single piece tho (but of coz ori spoom/rega are much lighter).......but i doubt on the strength since mr Pok Nik himself have oredi broke his spoom in an accident....

it was enkei tc8 2 piece welded. ol skool onli lahh...same like me..:emoticon_U:

yes true..imitation cant compete with the ori one...even though people cant tell if u use ori or not from a distance, its the personal satisfaction and quaity that matters...

DC_vtec, that's cool... very nice

Pok Nik, of coz lar...nothing better than feeling proud using ORI stuff.....hehe..

Top Bottom